European Cargo Transport Company...FRAUD

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

European Cargo Transport Company...FRAUD

Postby elise67 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Just to let anyone know that I believe there is a scam going on Gumtree and Ebay and these are the details.
I am just looking for a car and as I live in France with my husband its difficult to find a decent car so we have been looking on ebay and gumtree for a car from the UK. I came across an Audi A4 2008 and thought it had been in an accident because he was only asking 2070.00 for the car...I thought this was a cheap car and maybe had scratches and some mechanical issues..but no he sent me pics and its immaculate. The only problem is hes in Finland and the cars with him. So he said the usual about how the car will be shipped by European Cargo Transport out of Fraserburgh Scotland. Now originally Im from Scotland and I cant find this company anywhere so I looked on their web page and no contact numbers. So I emailed the company and they replied with this number for contacting them :-
Dear Customer, +358 8 2371 2009 Thank You, European Cargo Trasport On Mon, 21 January 2013 10:54:49 -0500 (EST) emackenz1967@yahoo.fr wrote:
I checked this and +35 is Portugal and Gibraltar.
This is the second time this has happened another one is the same but on Ebay and she lives in Greece...
I have tried to give as much info as possible as I do not want anyone falling for this. Luckily I didnt hand over any cash, but someone may do..so please read this first. I am writing to Ebay and Gumtree also...any feedback would be great.

Elizabeth
elise67
NewBorn

Re: European Cargo Transport Company...FRAUD

Postby lightfair » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Elizabeth;

thank you for posting this. You are correct, it's a scam. Just one little thing:

elise67 wrote:I have tried to give as much info as possible as I do not want anyone falling for this. Luckily I didnt hand over any cash, but someone may do..so please read this first. I am writing to Ebay and Gumtree also...any feedback would be great.

Please post the web address of the "company" (so we can put it into our database and possibly kill it); and you may also want to post the name and address the "seller" is using.
lightfair
Master

Postby elise67 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:22 pm

WEb address for this one is www.european-cargo-transport.com

The guy that said he had a car for sale in Finland was kartze77@yahoo.com. His name was Richard and the car hes scamming with is an Audi A4 metallic brown registration number FT57 HCZ.
The woman who tried the same scam on Ebay was Sophie.ss@hotmail.co.uk and shes in Greece. Her name was Sophie Bradley. The Car shes doing the scam with is a BMW blue X3 registration number YD57 BFX. I checked and this car exists but to who I dont know.

I hope this helps, oh and by the way this Sophie is saying she only uses the secure method of Ebay , so I would send Ebay the money and once the cars been delivered Ebay would release the money to her...Ebay have been informed and they do not know of any method like this..so they know all about her.

I hope no one has given money to these scam artists...

Thanks Elise
elise67
NewBorn

Postby elise67 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:28 pm

copies of their emails

Like I said I will sell the car only using eBay's services, this way you'll get a 7 days testing period Effective delivery. During 7 days testing period That I will not be getting any money. If the car is not like described, it will be shipped back on my expense and They Will give you a full refund. This way you will be ble to inspect the vehicle before Committing to buy it and I know That You have the money and you are not just fooling around. In order to go ahead with the sale I need your eBay user, full name and address for delivery.
I attached some pictures with my car
Please email me as soon as you see this message Because I have FEW other people Interested in this car.

Thanks

let me explain you in a few words how the transaction works:

1. Buyer, Seller reach agreement year (price and delivery conditions)
2. Buyer sends the money to eBay and inform the seller They que les payment was received.
3. Seller Delivers the vehicle.
4. Buyer accepts delivery and Informs eBay about the acceptance.
5. eBay releases the money to seller. As you can see, you'll receive the car BEFORE Any money is released to me. You'll get the opportunity to inspect it, test it and everything you like while your money is still safely Held in eBay's account. Effective ONLY you confirm with eBay you'll agree That to keep the car, they'll release the money to me. If for some reason, you will not keep the car (I assure you That is not going to happen since my car is provided in IMMACULATE inside and out) I will take it back on MY EXPENSE and eBay will send you your money back. From the moment you receive the car You have 7 days to inspect it. If it's not like I Said or something is not ok with it you can reject it and eBay will fully refund you and the car will be Delivered back to me on my expense. The car will be Delivered directly to your requested address as soon as I Have the payment confirmation will from eBay.

If you are still Interested I need your ebay user, full name and address for delivery, so I can open the transaction with ebay
elise67
NewBorn

Postby elise67 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:39 pm

RE AUDI A4 ...EMAILS FROM ROBERT KARTZE

Yes the car is still available for sale. The last price i want to sell the car is £ 2.070. The car is in excellent condition, no damage, no accidents, no scratches, garage kept, non-smoker. All the paperwork is available, 2 Keys, Service Book. The interior is in perfect shape aussi. The engine is in great condition aussi, no problem with it. The HPI CLEAR and is vehicle comes with Full Service History. If you want more pictures or info about the Any Other car just let me know in the next e-mail so i can send you. Receiving Look forward to your answer asap. Thanks

The car is located in Finland, Oulu with me.
I can arrange a transport to your address using a shipping company service for delivery. They work fast and They Are and using a safety guarantee service. The name of the company is European Cargo Transport (www.european-cargo-transport.com). use For shipping They Will a machine and trailer will not late more than 3 - 4 days. They will ask you for proof the money before starting the shipping procedure. You will Have to confirm your payment by bank account to your em and money will be kept in a protection account make a decision Until You (keep it or not). You will Have 7 days to inspect it. If you like it you just sign the papers and send the money They in my account. There is a refund policy aussi included, in case you do not agree That with the car. refund your money They just back by the same way (bank account). In this way there will be Avoided Any kind of problem Which comes from the buyer Such as from the seller! The total price will be 2070gbp. Transportation included. Following the info I need from you to start the deal: Full name: Street: Zip code / City: Mobile phone no #: You will receive a tracking number allows you to check Which the transportation Any Time on Their web page. Thanks Robert

The shipping company details :-
Dear Customer, +358 8 2371 2009 Thank You, European Cargo Trasport On Mon, 21 January 2013 10:54:49 -0500 (EST)
Can you please give me a contact number so I can speak to someone

Hope this helps Guys !!!!

>
elise67
NewBorn

Postby thomboy » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Hi, I have just been followinig a similar line of thinking and action. The email address he uses is parenvu@aol.com and the name robert parenvu (shades of parvenu?), anyway I only looked at the ad because the car is so ridiculously cheap you'd have to be extremely optimistic to believe its genuine. He wants me to eventually send money which will be held in escrow and it sounds exactly like yours. Shame really because of course I'd love to get the car for that price but then the excuse he uses is pretty lame and mainly I think to explain why it is not available in the country. I have said I know Finland pretty well but he hasn't told me whereabouts he is. I'll probably suggest something else like visiting to pick it up as I haven't been there for a while and see how he responds. But really I think this is a con and I'm only playinig with him. I think they deserve a bit of an electric shock. Cheers, Thom
thomboy
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 pm

elise67 wrote:WEb address for this one is http://www.european-cargo-transport.com

Thanks for posting the additional information (and the names and addresses); I've added the site to our database and sent a report to the hoster.

Just to show the scale of this type of fraud:

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... layout=137

Those are the entries for the known sites using this particular layout only.
lightfair
Master

Re:New places old scam

Postby Robingraham » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:33 am

I am so grateful to you elise for posting your story. The new incarnation of this is via Friday Ad used car sales. The name used in this case is Gabin Zamerca [gabinzamerca@yahoo.com] who is selling a BMW X5 and want to ship it to the buyer in UK as follows:-
The price is 2770pounds incuding all the taxes for the shipping.
First you will have to pay to the Vektor Courier company and then they will start the shipping and you will get it in 4 days , once you get it you have 7 days inspection period to decide if you keep the car or not , in case you keep the car they will wire the money to me otherwise they will refund you 100%.
If you want to buy the car send me your full shipping informations ( Full Name , Address , Phone number ) and tomorrow morning i will start the transaction to Vektor Couraier.
[b][b][b]Another massege from Gabin Zamerca
The car is located in Finland, Oulu.
I propose to close the deal using an Escrow shipping company as a third party which will guarantee to both of us a secure transaction. You will be able to get and inspect the car before i get paid, it's similar to buying a car locally, the money will be sent to their Escrow holding account, and they will keep the money until you will receive the car. After you will test drive it, inspect it for 7 days and decide to keep it, then the Escrow shipping company will transfer the money to me and the deal is closed. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the car, you will return the car with no expense and the escrow shipping company will send all your money back but i am sure you'll love the car the day you'll get it.
The delivery will take only 4 working days
You can visit the Escrow shipping company website here: http://www.vektor-courier.com
To start the transaction I need your shipping info: (Full name, address and phone number).
As soon you give me these details I will start the transaction and Escrow shipping company will send you the invoice which contains the tracking number to check your delivery in the website and also all the instructions to complete the transaction safely.
Waiting your reply.

Thanks
The web site is lo and behold a well used scam site which is listed on this forum in a long list of bogus shippers etc.
If a deal appears to be too good to true IT MOST LIKELY IS.
Robingraham
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Hello,

thanks for posting the information including the alleged name and email of the scammer. I've added the site to our database; with a bit of luck it will be history in a day or so.
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud