CANNED SARDINES ESCROW

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

CANNED SARDINES ESCROW

Postby gmstrading » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:53 am

Hi Eveybody.
I want to share with you something.
There i an escrow who is working in Canned Sardines in Morocco. here is its references : 2 companies : FEDERALFOODS and INTERAFCO, his name ERRAIDE MOHAMED.
i was dealing with a customer from ALBANIE, when he told m that he was escowed by a morrocan company. i asked him to send me documents to proof, nd he done. at my surprise, i found that the prices CIF to ALBANIE with private label was 10.00 Euro.
you beleive that.
then the customer send the total amount of 65000euro via bank. the date was on October 2011. and till now, he did not get the foods ( 2x20TC of cannned sardines)...
I checked abot this man ERRAIDE MOHAMED and his famous companies, they told me, that this customer not only the one. there are a lot of people was escowed ERRAIDE.
Plz, to every one has been escrowed by this man, send me mails to : tradinggms@yaoo.com... and i try to help you...
Because, there is one customer who will bein Morocco to try to find issue to his problem with ERRAIDE.

Help me stop scamers and fake companies like that man.
I am trying to help you... because i was in th same situation with a company in Turkey CARA LIMTED, KAYTAV Limited, and i am still with no issue to my problem.

Hope we can get our right from them.
regards
gmstrading
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud