ask for information about fast Delivery LTD

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

ask for information about fast Delivery LTD

Postby rozenl » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:17 am

I've made contact with a person in the UK: Mark Heller to buy a camper.
Several yars ago I made a transaction in the Netherlands with a escrow company, and that was perfect.

Can anyone tell me wether this workaround is correct and the company http://www.fast-delivery-ltd.co.uk is a good one?

A part of the conversation:
1 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi,

If you can come to England, where I live, it would be perfect, but in Netherlands I can't come because I suffered a neck *spam*, and I'm forced to stay in the convalescence !

I know that buying a car without seeing it and without seeing it's documents is very difficult, that is why I can send you the car to inspect it 3 days, but for that we need to use "Fast Delivery LTD" so we can have a guarantee for both!

As mentioned in my previous message, the car is located in United Kingdom in the custody of this transport company.I left it there because, if someone decide to buy the car, this company will take care of all the shipping arrangements, including the transfer of propriety into your name .

If the car will not satisfy you "Fast Delivery LTD" will ship it back to me and you'll pay nothing, but I assure you that my car is perfect, so this is the reason I'm willing to pay for the transportation !

With Respect
Mark

And:
2=================================================================
"Fast Delivery LTD" Service Description

Description of the 5 main steps that Buyer and Seller are making in a transaction.

Step 1: Buyer and Seller agree on the transaction
-To use our service both parties (Buyer and Seller) must find an agreement on the transaction details, those details are including: the description of the goods; the purchasing price; the lenght of the Inspection Period ;

Step 2: Seller sends the goods
-Once that "Fast Delivery LTD" has received and verified the goods, will ask the Buyer to send the payment. The address where to send the goods will be showed only on the transaction page and the delivery must be traceable from the website of the selected forwarder;

Step 3: Buyer pays "Fast Delivery LTD"
-The Buyer can send the payment to "Fast Delivery LTD" through bank transfer or postal services. The money held by "Fast Delivery LTD" are transferred to a current account without interests.Once that "Fast Delivery LTD" has received and verified the payment, begin transporting the goods ;

Step 4: The Buyer approves the purchase
-After having received the goods the Buyer can appraise, within the time granted by the Period of inspection, the conditions of the object and confirm his satisfaction authorizing the payment to the Seller.If the item will not be approved by the Buyer, it will be returned to the Seller on his personal expenses, and the Buyer will receive a full refund within 24 hours;

Step 5: The Seller is paid
-"Fast Delivery LTD" pays the Seller.

The account is 30%.

With respect
Mark

AND:
3==========================================================================
Hi Rob,

I think that the plate number of the car will be enough to find out that everithing is in order with it and with it's documents :XXXXXXXX(APK untill 02-04-2013)

Regarding the shipping company:
-Fast Delivery LTD( http://www.fast-delivery-ltd.co.uk ) is a shipping company since 2007, so is a service that we can trust without any problems: http://www.cdrex.com/fast-delivery-limited-2032463.html

Registration documents:
-I will sign with the shipping agent a empowerment to a notary who give him the rights to sign all documents into my place that you will need to register the car on your name.
Means that the shipping agent will have the same rights like me to sign the sale documents with you !!!

If you have other questions just let me know !

With respect
Mark
=============================================================

thanks for reading and advising!!

grtz rozenl
rozenl
NewBorn

Re: ask for information about fast Delivery LTD

Postby lightfair » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:26 pm

rozenl wrote:
Can anyone tell me wether this workaround is correct and the company http://www.fast-delivery-ltd.co.uk is a good one?

No, it isn't. And your "seller" doesn't own a camper and he's probably in Romania. He's the scammer and he or his buddies are operating the site.

There are numerous signs that this one is fake.

For example, they claim to have been founded in 2007 but the domain was registered in 2012. Or take this:

"Founded in 2007 as a messenger company in the United Kingdom.
Today Fast Delivery LTD Ltd, is a global company with one of the most recognized and
admired brands in the UK. We are a leading global provider of specialized transportation and
logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods and information in more than 100
countries and territories worldwide. "

Now go to UPS: http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/about/

"Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide."

A bit too close, I'd say.
lightfair
Master

Re: ask for information about fast Delivery LTD

Postby rozenl » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Thank you very much for your analysis.

I've send This mail:

Code: Select all
Mr Heler,

This afternoon I told a friend of me about my transaction I want to arrange this evening.
He warned me and advised me to take a look at the escrow-fraud forum so I did.

This evening I've got a answer from a master of this forum. If you want to read this click <here>

After reading this I think I can better stop with our contact.

Let me tell it this way: the whole process, it was instructive for me.

Rob

And guess what? I've heard nothing from him........

Again thank You. It saves me about €5000,=
rozenl
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud