www.zino-express.com

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.zino-express.com

Postby Ramanash » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:37 am

Hello, this is the first time i got scammed, it's pretty awkward because i'm normally very cautious around this sort of things but i didn't know about escrow service till a couple of weeks ago so they got me.
The thing is, i found a laptop for a very good price, €350 instead of €1000 more or less, so i sent an e-mail to the person who posted the add and he told me that he was going to use an escrow service and gave me all the details, the escrow service was www.zino-express.com so i went to the webpage and it looked pretty god so i didn't have that many supicions, on wednesday i sent the money to the agent via Western Union ( now i realize how stupid using that metod was ) and so they confirmed the payment, but the next day they sent an e-mail saying that they needed €200 more for an insurance (they got greedy) which the agent whould give it back to me when he delivers the laptop (which is quite stupid because if they're going to give it back why wouldn't they pay it? ) and when i told them that i didn't have that kind of sum and asked for my money back they cut of the comunications.

I'm going to copy the e-mail i sent to Western Union letting them know about the situation (i know they wont give me my money back).

Hello, i want to report a fraud i recently suffered which involves the use of your service, i sent €350 to this person:

•Detalles del agente:
•Nombre: Marcell
•Apellido: Jacob
•Dirección: 82 Percy Street
•Ciudad: Newcastle Upon Tyne
•Código postal: NE2 1LA
•País: Reino Unido

•D.N.I.: B-171082691

which suposedly is an agent of an escrow service called Zino Express ( http://www.zino-express.com/ ), this money was meant to be used in the purchase of a laptop to this person:

Origin
Address 43 High Bridge
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE1 5PN
Reino Unido
Name Robert Garrison
Email robert.g71@hotmail.com
Phone +447815600216

I don’t know if the information of the person above is real because i don’t have any way to ensure this but the one on the transfer should.
The deal was going well and it didn’t look suspicious untill yesterday when they asked me to send them €200 more for an ensurance which they forgot to tell i had to pay and that they will return the money when the agent delivers the merchandise, when i told them that i dind’t have that amount of money and asked them to return the money i sent they stoped answering the e-mails.

I’m attaching the mails threads, although they’re in spanish, and the pictures of the receipts from Western Union (which they told me to send them too). Also this is the tracking number which can be used in their webpage “NT8RURCXPH”

Please tell me if i can do something about this because i’m from Argentina and that amount is more than one salary here which is a lot of money for me.

Thanks in advance

So, i'm doing this to let any body who sees this to know this is a freaking scam -_- i know that €350 doesn't sound like a lot of money but for me it is because my monthly salary is of €150 more or less.
If you know any way of retrieving the money it would be awesome but i know the chances are close to none, i just want the bastards to suffer what they did to me for 10 times more, this is very frustrating...

Thanks for reading everyone.
My best regards.
Ramanash
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud