European-shipping Attempted escrow fraud

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

European-shipping Attempted escrow fraud

Postby Chemist » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:24 am

I almost ran into the trap. I was answering to an offer for a motorbike on the german website "mobile.de" the bike looked almost too good to be true and the price was low but not completely unrealistic. What followed were emails from a person calling herself Isabel Maria Miranda Lucas from Alicante in Spain. Email address provided was isabel.maria.lucas.1988@gmail.com. She was pretending to be the owner of the bike and offered an escro deal. The shipment company called itself "European Shipping". Email address european-shipping@consultant.com. Their website is http://european-shipping.zxq.net. I checked the ip and we were able to locate the server of this shipment company to be in Los Angeles USA.
The escrow agent called himself Raluca Ionita and the escrow bank account was at Banco Popular in Spain. I will provide more details if this is of any interest!

I did not pay and never heard again from these guys. I found the escrow-fraud webpage to be extremely helpful, as I could find the screen shot of the fraud webpage in your gallery.
Chemist
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud