fixedmatch-house.com - SCAM & Fraud Urgently Action needed

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

fixedmatch-house.com - SCAM & Fraud Urgently Action needed

Postby sengs4498 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:28 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately i was another victim of this website called: https://fixedmatch-house.com/ and he steal from me approximately $2000
He is a scammer from Colombia pretending to be an "Organization" which receives fixed matches information directly from players, he creates "perfect" fake proofs on his website in images or videos where anyone with no experience like me can be victimized and lose the money.

Only with Bitcoin & Crypto as i see on Blockchain i see circulating up to $30k in a day to his wallet and the number of victims can not be counted in this case as he accept other form of payments like: Skrill, Western Union, Neteller payment gateways which do not offer money back guarantee in this case like "Paypal" which is different and you can open a case.

Contacts he use for victims are: E-mail & Whatsapp (which as i see he change the number frequently because of reports)

Actually he use these 2 contacts: E-Mail: fixedmatch.house@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1 321 999 0639

I contacted different sources also their hosting Company which is HostGator.. but till now it is live!
sengs4498
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud