www.irishnaval.com Robert Burton HUGE SCAMMMMM

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.irishnaval.com Robert Burton HUGE SCAMMMMM

Postby newscamadviser » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:37 am

Hi guys ,

I would like to bring to your attention , a huge scam going on , eBay.co.uk , Motors section .
This guy : Robert Burton robert.burton@irishnaval.com posts 150 cars every 20 minutes.

I will copy paste the e-mail that i got from the fraudster :

1st e-mail :

Since I am in the Isle of Man there are only 2 ways to do this sale:

* The first option is to use a transport company that deals with the transaction, vehicle and the money as escrow. I travel for my work and I do not have time to bring the
vehicle and I think your free time is limited too, so this is the perfect way to make things easier, fast and safe for both of us. I will pay the company, so you will not
pay extra money then the vehicle price. You will get the vehicle to your home address, and you can check the vehicle before making the final decision. I think this is the
perfect way for us.

* The second option is by using PayPal pay after delivery service: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/p ... very-terms

Please let me know how you want to continue with this transaction and I will provide more details.
Regards,

Robert Burton

Second E-mail:

Hi,
Would it not be possible to email me, I have given my number only to be inundated with text messages and phone calls.We can do everything through the transport company, uShip, they are taking care of everything and they can arrange a delivery to your address. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £8,650 with the delivery charges included. If you decide to buy the vehicle let me know, as I have a lot of people enquiring about, and send me an e-mail with your full details (Full name, Address, Phone number). As soon as I have your details I will pass them to the shipping company and they will start the procedures. Next step they will get in touch with you and send you an invoice for the vehicle, the tracking number to check the status of the delivery at any time and all the rest of the transaction details. After you've received the invoice you'll need to make the payment by bank transfer to the transport company (NOT to me) and they will hold the money into their bank account until you receive, inspect and agreed to keep the vehicle. For the buyer's peace of mind I've also added a 5 DAYS REFUND POLICY so if you won't like the vehicle, you'll receive a full refund, no fees or taxes deducted. If the vehicle is not as described, the transport company will transfer the money back into your bank account. If you decide to keep the vehicle after the 5 days inspection period, you will need to sign the owner transfer papers and only then I will get the money from the transport company.
Regards,
Robert Burton
newscamadviser
Infant

Re: www.irishnaval.com Robert Burton HUGE SCAMMMMM

Postby lightfair » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:56 am

Hello;

thanks for sharing.

www.irishnaval.com gives a 404 error.

The text mentions also "uShip" as the shipping company. This is actually a legit company; however I've seen several "spoofs" with slightly different domain names.

If you feel like it you could follow the conversation a bit further and see which web site he is proposing for the alleged shipping company.
lightfair
Master

Postby newscamadviser » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:52 pm

Update now : btmail.info new domain , also using Derek Chadwick <derek.chadwick@btpost.co.uk>
newscamadviser
Infant

Postby newscamadviser » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:20 pm

Using the following e-mail to send a fake paypal invoice : PayPal <paypal@checkouts.online>

Also they are sending a live chat from here :

https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/ ... n_chat.cgi
newscamadviser
Infant

Postby newscamadviser » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:03 pm

newscamadviser
Infant

Postby newscamadviser » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:52 pm

newscamadviser
Infant