Beware of (removed)

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Beware of (removed)

Postby Tagra » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:32 am

Moderator's note:

This has nothing to do at all with escrow fraud. Also we can't verify if your claims are correct or not. There are plenty of other sites where you can rate your experiences with dealers; this site and forum deal with escrow fraud and its variants.

Beware of (removed) on mobile.de platform !

I bought Kia Ceed which was described - "Fahrzeug ist optisch wie technisch in einem guten Zustand Motor und Getriebe laufen einwandfrei"
- so in good optical and technical condition. Vehicle was bought from other country and i never had chance to see it before arrival.
It arrived in such bad condition:
1)Blue smoke from engine on cold start (probably looking at turbo or engine rebuild)
2)Clutch is basically dead
3)Gearbox is not engaging, when it is cold (maybe clutch will solve it)
4)Parking brake - not working at all
5)Rear brakes was dead, even caliper needed to be replaced.
6)Wheel bearing was dead
7)Oil was not changed for past 20,000 !
8 ) I am very skeptical about correction of mileage, it stated 186k but this vehicle looks like ~370k

After vehicle was picked up this person did no communicated at all, just ignored any of my messages.
Dont trust their mobile.de rating, they offer to leave feedback's only on good vehicles!
He asked to transfer money not to company account, but to personal account - probably tax evasion or possible scam.

Beware of doing any business with (removed) company !
Tagra
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud