acc-transport.eu

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

acc-transport.eu

Postby hitwheel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your email . The vehicle is located in Traminer Straße 1, Passau 94036, Germany and will be delivered by our company .
The total price including VAT and transport costs to NL is € 4.400,00
The vehicle is technically and optically in perfect condition and will come with a full service history . It is a dutch vehicle and is still registered in NL ( have NL number plates and documents ) , valid APK and 1 year warranty at any Audi VW Group Dealer & Service .
If you are interested do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Auto-Leebmann GmbH
Traminer Straße 1
Passau 94036
Deutschland

Ing. Zöls Peter
Tel.: +49 (0)851 22609892

=====================================================

Our office is in Passau,Germany and it is open between 9:00 AM - 5:00PM . I`ll will provide you info regarding the delivery and payment . The delivery time will be around 2-4 days , the car will be delivered to your home address. In this time you will receive the tracking number of the delivery, the bill of lading , inspection report and sales invoice stamped and signed by us.
Let me explain you the whole process:
First we need your details, full name ,address and phone number . As soon as I got the info from you our agent will arrange the delivery . Payment will be sent by bank transfer to our account (50% deposit upfront and 50% after inspection ). We will provide to the buyer 3 days inspection period , in this period you can drive the car and take it to a garage for inspection . When the 3 days inspection period is over our agent will come to you and if you decided to keep the car he will require the remaining balance and will go with you at post office to register the car on your name .
If you decide not to buy he will get the car back and will refund your deposit that time. If the car do not meet your needs after inspection or something is wrong with it you are not responsible for any return costs.

Auto-Leebmann GmbH
Traminer Straße 1
Passau 94036
Deutschland

Ing. Zöls Peter

=================================================================

Dear Customer,

As i said in my first email , the vehicle have a full service history and also will come with 1 year warranty (Audi VW Group Dealer & Service).
I`ve got your info and i`ll will complete the delivery documents .As soon as documents are complete i`ll attach them by email.
We can arrange the delivery tomorrow morning .

Best regards,

Auto-Leebmann GmbH
Traminer Straße 1
Passau 94036
Deutschland

Ing. Zöls Peter

========================================================

Dear Customer,

I completed the transport documents. Attached at this email are the VEHICLE INSPECTION REPORT , BILL OF LADING AND SALE INVOICE (banking info).
As soon as you wire the deposit please send me a scanned receipt of the transfer . You can pay online using your internet banking facility or in person from the branch .
We will arrange the delivery tomorrow after we got the proof of deposit from you and will provide you the tracking number ,in order for you to track your delivery.(delivery time 2-4 days)

Best regards,

Auto-Leebmann GmbH
Traminer Straße 1
Passau 94036
Deutschland

Ing. Zöls Peter

=====================================================

Dear Customer,

We and the transport company are business partners . I sent you the documents of the delivery( this is a legal contract between our company and you ) Please read carefully the invoice and you will see that you will have an inspection period offered and if the car is not like we described you can refuse it .
If you have anymore questions do not hesitate to give me a call to : +49 (0)851 22609892
We are a reputable company working in sales domain since 1996.

Best regards,

Auto-Leebmann GmbH
Traminer Straße 1
Passau 94036
Deutschland

Ing. Zöls Peter

==========================================================================

ACC TRANSPORT www.acc-transport.eu

Best regards,

Auto-Leebmann GmbH
Traminer Straße 1
Passau 94036
Deutschland

Ing. Zöls Peter

======================================================

Dear Customer,

Are you able to tell me your final decision because we continue to receive more enquirers from other potential buyers.

Best regards,

Auto-Leebmann GmbH
Traminer Straße 1
Passau 94036
Deutschland

Ing. Zöls Peter
hitwheel
Infant

Return to Escrow Fraud