FAKE CAR SELLER strathclyde-express.com/

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

FAKE CAR SELLER strathclyde-express.com/

Postby hitwheel » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:57 pm

Beware of the seller that use http://strathclyde-express.com/ to take your money:

email of the cheater: hendry.kai@hotmail.com

Mijn Nederlands is niet zo goed, ik ben met behulp van een online vertaler te lezen en te schrijven, dus het zou leuk zijn als je een beetje Engels kan spreken.

Dank u voor uw interesse in mijn auto. De prijs voor de auto is slechts 3.000 Euro.

De auto is in een zeer goede staat. Het heeft geen technische of mechanische problemen. Geen motorproblemen. Het heeft geen krassen of deuken, geen verborgen gebreken.

Dit is een Nederlandse auto met Nederlandse registratie papieren en Nederlandse platen nummers maar ook met alle betaalde belastingen. Ik kocht het van Nederland toen ik er werkte als een tandarts in een uitwisselingsprogramma. Ik verhuisde terug naar Schotland en had geen tijd om te verkopen van de auto vóór het verlaten van Nederland, dus ik ben het nu verkopen. Op dit moment is de auto in Glasgow, Schotland. Ik ben ook verkopen omdat het zeer moeilijk voor mij om een Nederlandse wagen rijden op UK wegen. Zoals u weet wellicht, hebben de UK auto's het stuur aan de rechterkant. Dit is een Nederlandse auto dus, het stuurwiel is aan de linkerkant.

Indien u interesse heeft om mijn auto te kopen, zullen we een veilige en vlotte transactie hebben voor ons beiden.

Laat me weten als je nog steeds geïnteresseerd in het kopen van mijn auto, zodat ik kan uitleggen u meer over.

Hartelijke groeten
Hendry

================================================================

Hi,

I attached some pictures with the car.
As mentioned in my previous message, the car is located in Glasgow, Scotland. ( The car is currently placed into a transport company custody ). I left it there because, if you decide to buy the car, this company will take care of all the shipping arrangements, including to make the transfer of propriety on to your name to The Netherlands Consulate from Scotland. It is much easier for me to use the services that this company is offering because they will take care of all the paper work, including to make the contract of sale between you and me. Using this company you will have the chance to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it.

Once again you should know that my car is in a perfect condition, it has no technical or mechanical problems. It has no scratches or dents. In this moment the car has Dutch registration papers and Dutch license plates numbers. As I told you in my first e-mail, I'm dentist and I would like to make this deal as safe as possible for both of us, so I will explain you how we will handle the transaction if you are interested to buy my car.

The best way how I imagine to finish this deal is to use the services of the transport company where the car is located at this moment. I used their services in the past ( when I bought a Bike from Ireland ) and I was very satisfied. They will handle the transport, payment and all the other necessary services, so the transaction can be safe and smoothly. Because I am already registered with this company and I used their services in the past, they will offer me a discount. So the cost of the transport will be covered by me. All you have to pay is only the price of the car.
First of all you will have to send me your shipping information (full name and address, phone number). After I receive your details, I will contact the delivery company and make the shipping registration into your name and address. You will receive a notification from the delivery company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also you will be informed with details about delivery and payment. After you follow the company instructions and after you`ll send them the payment.

Once the car arrives to you, you will have 7 days to inspect the car and documents. If you are not satisfied with the car, the agents of the shipping company will take the car and deliver it back to Scotland on my own costs and they will return all your money back 100% in the same moment. I don't think will be necessary, the car is perfect, you'll love it. If you decide to keep it the agents of the shipping company will make all the documents to transfer the car in to your name.

I have taken the car to delivery company which makes regular car transports to all Europe's territory. The car can be delivered to Netherlands in 3-5 working days. The delivery company handles all this kind of transaction across Europe all the time.

So if you interested to start the transaction please send me the following information:

- Complete Name
- Delivery Address ( Street and number, City, Zip Code )
- Phone Number

so I can forward the details to the delivery company. They will prepare the delivery route, transaction invoice, a tracking number so you can verify the transport online.

As soon as the transaction will start you will be contacted by the delivery company with the transaction information's including the tracking number and all details about delivery and payment.

During the 7 days verification period you can test the car and documents and see if it fits your needs. If you decide to keep it, the company representative will contact you and will help you to prepare the documents and to transfer the property of the car under your name at the post office. But if you decide not to keep the car, a car carrier will arrive to you in one week time and will pick up the car.

I hope you are satisfied with my way of doing business. If you are going to accept my terms let me know so we should not waste our time.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
Hendry

================================================================

Hello,

As is International transaction that involves some expenses, contracts and approbation from the Export Ministry, the payment is requested in advance. After the transaction has started, the transport company will email you with the delivery information, tracking number and payment instructions. Using the tracking number you can verify the shipment status on the transport company web page, all this provide to you that you will receive the car. After delivery,you will have 7 days to inspect the car to decide if you buy it or not. In case that you are not satisfied to buy the car after inspection, you will refuse it and you will be refunded, you will not lose any money. To proof you that I am a honest person, I will send you a copy of my passport so in that way you can have a proof of my identity.
The car will be delivered in 3-5 days after payment is received by the transport company.

You will pay the (3000€) price of the car before the delivery will be started. You will transfer the money in their bank account at company and they will HOLD your money until you receive the car 3-5 days. After you receive the car you have 7 days for inspect , test drive and then you will take a decision if you will agree to buy the car you will confirm at company you are satisfied with the car and the company will release me the money on my car or if you refuse the car after test the company will return your money back and you will return the car without pay any cost.

it is a International British company for more details check the company:

name: Strathclyde Express

After the period expired 7 days for testing the agent from company will assist you for register the car under your name without any extra fees for pay.

if you interested to start the transaction please send me your:

First name : ..........

Name: .........

Street and house number: .............

City: .............

District: ..............

Postcode: ...............

Phone Number : ...............

And a copy of the identity card or driving license.

As soon as the transaction will start you will be contacted by the delivery company with the transaction information including the tracking number and all details about delivery and payment. During the 7 days verification period you can test the car and documents and see if it fits your needs. If you decide to keep it, the company representative will contact you and will help you to prepare the documents and to transfer the property of the car under your name at the post office. I hope you are satisfied with my way of doing business. If you are going to accept my terms, let me know, so we should not waste our time. Thank you for your time.

I wait your answer.

Thank you
Hendry
hitwheel
Infant

Re: FAKE CAR SELLER strathclyde-express.com/

Postby lightfair » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Thanks, I've put it into our database.
lightfair
Master

Postby hitwheel » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:11 am

Cars that this cheater use to scam people :

Mercedes-Benz C-klasse C 200 CGI Bleu Efficiency 73-TFH-1

BMW 1-serie 118I High Executive M-styling Leder 41-NSG-5

Fiat Ducato 2.3 D 109KW 2014 VJ-632-V

BMW 1 - 118i 5DR 2007 * inc 2 sets LM velgen & 2 sets banden 92-XK-LR

Mini Countryman 1.6 Cooper AUT 2012 Wit HD-491-Z

Seat Leon 2.0 TDI 103KW CR 92-PLR-3

Toyota Yaris 1.0 12V Vvt-i 5DR 38-XHT-9

Volkswagen Golf GTI 8-TXP-74

VW Passat CC 2.0 TDI, 140PK, Executive Packet, Full Options 58-JLX-6

Volkswagen Transporter Bestel 2.5 D 128KW DC AUT 2009 H1 L2 2-VDX-81

Volkswagen Touareg 2.5 TDI 128KW 4MOTION AUT 83-RD-FN

Opel Astra 2.0 TURBO 280 PK GTC 84-ZHB-6

Volvo XC60 2.0 86-LTZ-5

Seat Altea XL 1.8 TSI 118KW AUT 54-JRP-7

Seat Leon 2.0 Tfsi KJ-400-X

Renault Clio GT 1.6 16V 60-JSJ-7

Renault Grand Scenic 1.2 TCE 7P 2013 BOSE 1-TFX-46

Renault Twingo 15 63kW 30-RKJ-8

Toyota Prius 1.8 F.Hybrid 29-PHB-1

Ford Focus 2.0 Ecoboost 2012 Blauw nieuwstaat JH-693-T

Volkswagen Golf GTI DSG 260PK 60-KGZ-8

KIA RIO 1.2 I 8-KXF-16

Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Comfortline 1-KBD-99

Volkswagen Beetle 1.2 Tsi 5-KFN-17

Mercedes A-Klasse 1.6 A180 Blue Efficiency 8-KTJ-27
hitwheel
Infant

Postby Isabella1996 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:36 pm

This is such an important info! BE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS GUY!
Isabella1996
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud