Dolton Transport

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Dolton Transport

Postby Caz178 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:12 pm

I've just joined this site as I believe I've been scammed. The company is called "Dolton Transport". I looked into the company on companies house and believed they were a real company. I have paid for a vehicle and they were holding my money in an Escrow account for a client who I have had contact with.
The vehicle should have been delivered today 29-09-15. It hasn't arrived and their website is unavailable. Does anyone know about this company?
Thankyou.
Caz178
NewBorn

Re: Dolton Transport

Postby lightfair » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Hello,
the site is/was fake. You can find it in our database:

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... a&id=13724

The previous hoster automatically "pulled the plug" once the site showed up in our (or aa419.org) database.

You can compare the database entry and especially the screenshot to this one, too:

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... a&id=13713

(this might be the same scammer).

Right now it looks as if the scammers try to revive the "Dolton Transport" website with a new hoster. Right now it reads:

Sorry, Our website is temporarily closed for maintenance.

Our website is temporarily closed as we complete our move
Our business is growing and we are excited to be moving to bigger & better space.
We hope to be back up online on Wednesday, September 30, 2015. and apologize for any inconvenience this closure may cause.
For immediate assistance please e-mail us at: agent@doltontransport.co.uk

I'm keeping an eye on this.

Just to make this clear: The "seller" and the "company" are one and the same person (or group).
You can only file a police report and hope that one day the scammers get caught. How did you pay? If there was a bank account please post the data for it. Also please post name and email address of your "seller".
lightfair
Master

Postby Caz178 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:45 pm

I've been in contact with fraud prevention unit and my bank. I paid bank transfer and after speaking to my bank their fraud department looked into it and other payments had been paid into the account too.
The vehicle was still for sale so I filed a report on eBay and my friend contacted the seller and received the same message only this time using pgo logistics. The website looks exactly the same.
I shall post a screenshot of the image but the scammers are using pgo logistics as a transport escrow company today 30-09-15.
Caz178
NewBorn

Postby Caz178 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Hi I'm not sure how to post onto the images but after information from my friend who's contacted the same person I did regarding buying a car from ebay. They gave me Dolton Transport as my contact and I paid them the money. They have now given my friend pgo logistics as a new contact, the website looks identical I've took a screenshot of the website.
I hope you can put the image or download an image of their website to try and prevent people being a victim. It was too late for me as I paid them the money on the 25-0915.
Caz178
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:10 pm

Thanks for the additional information.

I've added P.G.O. Logistics to our database (we do the screenshots and the database entries ourselves). Hopefully the fake site will be killed soon.
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud