New Escrow Fraud: www.patent-agency.co.uk.tc

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

New Escrow Fraud: www.patent-agency.co.uk.tc

Postby RHackner » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:24 am

Hi everyone!

I`m very disappointed. I and one friend wanted to rent a flat in Berlin to stay in vocations.
We saw a great oportunity and the seller say:

Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 14:28:12 +0100
Subject: Re: Anfrage zu Ihrem Objekt *****
To: *****@*****.com

Hi ,

Thank you very much for your reply and for your willingness to rent the apartment . I agree to rent the apartment to you if you are still interested , of course . I promise you that you will love the place .
Of course you will have to see the apartment before discussing any other details because you can't rent an apartment that you haven't seen .
The delivery for the keys (apartment keys , inter-phone , alarm) and viewing permit (signed by me) , will be made through an authorized courier and using Patent Agency Escrow (http://www.patent-agency.co.uk.tc) to make sure that we can trust each other .
I will explain the procedure if you are interested so please email me as soon as you read this message because I really need to take care of this matter.

I wait your reply.
Regards!

and than, he send:

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 18:56:45 +0100
Subject: Re: Anfrage zu Ihrem Objekt ***
To: *****@****.com

Hi again,

The viewing procedure using the Patent Agency Escrow involves 3 parties : me as the home owner , you as the prospective tenant and Patent Agency Escrow as a licensed third party responsible for good development of the transaction .
I want to inform you that Patent Escrow Agency will hold the money until you will confirm to them that you like the apt and keep the keys. If you don't like it, you only have to return the keys to them after they will refund the money to you and they will deliver the keys back to me on my expense.
I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works and how we can make it happen. You will only have to deposit to Patent Escrow Agency 1 month of rent + 1 month of warranty ( 560 EURO + 560 EURO = 1120 EURO ) ! ( but that month of warranty you will receive back after you finish the contract) !
The contract will be made on minimum 2 months and maximum 9 years !
Like I said, I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the Keys and the contract signed by me right away. I will explain to you step by step how this will work:
1 - To start this transaction i will need to know your full shipping information, full name, full shipping address to proceed with this deal .
2 - I will go to the Patent Escrow Agency office and leave the Keys and the contract in your name as the intended receiver.
3 - Patent Escrow Agency will check the envelope to see if everything is OK with it and also the legal papers that will come along with the Keys.
4 - Patent Escrow Agency will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody, in which you will be told that they have the Keys and that they checked it.
5 - At this point you will have to go and make the payment on the Patent Escrow Agency agent name assigned with this transaction for the amount we agreed, the total amount you shall deposit is for 1 month of rent+ warranty.
6 - After you make the deposit you will have to send the payment infos about the money deposit to Patent Escrow Agency .
7 - Patent Escrow Agency will verify the payment informations and if everything is in order they will deliver the Keys and the contract to you
8 - After you receive the package, You will go and check the apt and in 2 days you must contact them and tell them if you keep the apt or not, if everything is in order you will instruct Patent Escrow Agency to release the funds to me.
If you don't like the apt they will send your money back and you will send them the keys and the contract to them to return the package back to me on my expense..
Now I must know for sure if you agree because here are a lot of peoples interested to have this apartment rented and I want to know for sure what I must tell them. If you agree what i suggested i will tell them that my apartment is already rented and i will keep it for you. If you agree then I must have all the shipping details so I will be able to make all the arrangements for the Patent Escrow Agency delivery.
Thanks and wait news from you!

after that, this Patent Escrow Agency contact me and tell me the informations about the payment:

Patent Escrow Company Delivery - London Office:
Company No. NL03780045
Nature of Business (SIC(03)
6024 - Freight transport by road

Dear *****,

Welcome to Patent Escrow Company Delivery.

This message has been sent at the request of our Payment Department to notify you that payment related to the following shipment must be received in 48hours by Patent Escrow Company Delivery.

We want to inform you that our Company work with WesternUnion payment service's:
- Wire Transfer, if the amount is between € 1.00 and € 9,990.00, the payment must be made through Western Union International Money Transfer.

You need to complete the payment in one transfer of 1120 Euro - to our company using your full name and address to our Company Payment Representative Manager listed bellow:

Payment Representative Manager Name: Andrew Carlson

Payment Representative Manager Address: Flat 12 Room 2 Fleming

Payment Representative Manager City: London
Payment Representative Manager Zip Code: UB2 3CH
Payment Representative Manager Country: United Kingdom

after the payment they never send me a reply and I discovery that the seller "Stefan Roiter" send the same email to someone that want to rent a apartment in Hamburg, here is the link: http://www.toytowngermany.com/lofi/inde ... 34272.html

besides losing money, we have no place to stay and with passage purchased!

Please help us to disseminate this information!
thank you!
RHackner
NewBorn

Re: New Escrow Fraud: www.patent-agency.co.uk.tc

Postby RHackner » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:52 pm

The site now is offline!
there is some chance to catch them?
RHackner
NewBorn

Re: New Escrow Fraud: www.patent-agency.co.uk.tc

Postby lightfair » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:22 am

RHackner wrote:The site now is offline!
there is some chance to catch them?

Yes, I killed the site. There is little chance to catch them; I hope you already filed a report with the police. Occasionally the scammers actually get caught.
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud