New Escrow Fraud: www.arvino-spedizione.com

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

New Escrow Fraud: www.arvino-spedizione.com

Postby cscarpa » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Hello there!

At first - this is my first post and I have to say thank you for this site - it has prevented me from loosing much money!

I bought some Music-Equiptment (Pioneer CDJs) from a private auction-site similar to ebay (www.willhaben.at)

The seller stated to be located in Greece and told me some weired story about "she had an accident, she's a widow now, she has to sell her husband's stuff"

Prize was totally out of range, it was equip worth about €5000, sold for less than €700!

Because of the story and the very frequent mail-answers i got suspicious. When i gave my contact-info to the seller, a shipping-co called "arvino-servizione.com" snet me a mail, telling me to send them money BEFORE I get the package. I googled the URL, and visited their site http://arvino-spedizione24.onlinewebshop.net/

Then I went over to this site to double-check the layout with previous shipping-fraud-sites - and there it was: about 484 previos scam-urls used this layout..

so thanks escrow-fraud-forum, you've helped me alot!
cscarpa
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud