G-Trader , scam still alive , dont get mugged, I Did !!!!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

G-Trader , scam still alive , dont get mugged, I Did !!!!

Postby spursultrax1 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:16 pm

:evil: I have just been scammed out of equipment worth over £3500.00, from the following people who caught me out using G-Trader.com. the person contacted following items listed on ebay and i stupidly agreed to sell using g-trader as a third party, (it looked to real , and being a trustworthy ebayer with honest feedback i didnt suspect a thing, the buyer was so polite and trustworthy with e-mails !!!) until my items arrived on the 15th of december and all e-mails to buyer and g-trader were not returned did i think yep i have been ripped off !!!, the buyer used the e-mail addy of vickig@ownmail.com and used the name vicki glidewell, the items were shipped to the following- Szabo Laszlo, via cremona 31a, brecia, milano, 25124, Italy and the items signed for by a "FERRAGLIO", the worst thing is the items belonged to a friend who i was helping out !!! , has anybody had dealings with these people ? is it worth contacting the italian police ? anybody offer any help ? many thanks :oops:
spursultrax1
NewBorn

G-trader

Postby JohnD » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:12 pm

I too was caught by G-trader to the tune of £1000 in an E-bay trade in December. The email address was the same as quoted and by the name of Vicki Glidewell. I posted goods to Italy to the same name and address and the package was signed by the same name as quoted by you. It all sounded so genuine and yet I was caught in this scam. Did you notice though how the g-trade web site was 'off on maintenance' so regularly? Now you cannot get it up at all so I am wondering if they have resorted to a 'new name'. How many more peple have been caught by g-trader. If there are enough of us we could perhaps do something about it. I still have a few past emails in a folder - not the earlier one unfortunately but I started to keep them when the deal was going through.
JohnD
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud