www.supportelementscargo.com

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.supportelementscargo.com

Postby kramer » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:10 pm

I think I was lucky. Got suspicious at the last minute and started searching. Search didn´t return anything, but from what I understand it has all the signs. Maybe it´s new. Sound familiar:?

Subject: DUCATI Monster 900 i.e.
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 03:17:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
Dear Sir the bike is located at my home from United Kingdom.
The motorbike expused on motoscout24.de (DUCATI Monster 900 i.e.) that you make the interest never been involved in an accident and don`t have any mechanical problems scratches or damages and the engine never been abused and i am the first owner .First of all i want to tell you that i thote that i will be able to handle about the trade but I can't,i realy don`t have the time..... !
I am a bussy person and i don`t have time to sell this bike.
If you want to buy the bike you will have to trade with a company that will handle to sell my bike and I will have to pay them after the bike will be sold.They will handle too about the delivery of the vehicule at your location and you will have to pay to them just the money for the bike after they will sent you the bike and after them gived you the tracking number so you will be able to track the bike moving. Much better please contact their web
site(http://www.supportelementscargo.com ) and you will be advised if you will be interested to buy my bike... My bike along with all the legal document are in their custody,so please trade with them...
I will wait your e-mail with your decision....
Contact http://www.supportelementscargo.com and register there and told that you want to buy this DUCATI Monster 900 i.e.

Have a nice day !!!

At least they could learn English!?!
After registering, I received an E-mail from the company, urging me to pay to a cargo agent via western union, and stating that they could not show me any papers before after payment. I backed out. Haven´t told them yet. Might tease the assholes a bit first.
The bold text is identical to a reply I got from scott_carsner@yahoo.de about another bike, so obviously it´s not genuine. I also noticed that the picture is identical to the picture in two other ads on autoscout24.de from other alleged sellers!

Just goes to show yet again: THERE ARE NO GOOD DEALS!
kramer
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud