escrow agent job offer or scam?

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

escrow agent job offer or scam?

Postby Bonn » Sun May 10, 2015 5:32 am

I was reading a post about escrow contractor job scam I read here doing research myself. I to have been contacted by a company that goes by Crown Finance in Warsaw Poland. They have actually tried contacting by phone. Even emailed a pic of an international quality certified thing. Is this some kind of scam or what I'd like to know. Thank you to any one who knows anything about this. If it is a scam let's shut them down.
Bonn
NewBorn

Re: escrow agent job offer or scam?

Postby lightfair » Sun May 10, 2015 4:21 pm

Does that alleged Escrow company have a website? I have a large collection of fake escrow sites allegedly operating from Poland. In general I'd be very cautious about such an offer.

Please post a few more details; for example how the contact was established to begin with (did you answer a job offer, and so on?).
lightfair
Master

Postby Bonn » Tue May 12, 2015 7:26 pm

The Web site is http://www.crown-finance.com/ . The person who contacted is "Barbara Nowak" <barbara_nowak@crown-finance.com>. Said they found my resume online. She has called me from 48223896622. I did answer at first but after seeing the application and info with it and wanted my bank account info besides my direct deposit info It was obvious something isn't right.
Bonn
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Wed May 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Yes, that's a fake one. I've added it to our database.

Does the site design look familiar? http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... layout=309
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud