Is escrow-europa.com ok?

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Is escrow-europa.com ok?

Postby Sarevok81 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi, I already found that they are recomended by ebay, but I spent whole day on their site, and it is so poorly designed that I became suspicious.
I made 3-4 test tranactions in 12 hours period and their ID was sequential 13181-13184. Is it possible that it has so low traffic?
After every transaction I got email from info@Escrow-Europa.com, so I guess it is valid mail address (at least from what I read on this forum already).
Also I can't believe that you only have 250 chars to specify your "contract". My problem was following:
1) I want to buy software license from another guy.
2)When I send money to escrow they need to check with software company if seller sent them authorisation for change of license ownership.
3) When license is transfered then escrow company should send money to seller.

How do they expect me to write all theese things in 250 chars? :)

I would be very thankfull if someone could tell me if this is all normal or not. :)
Sarevok81
NewBorn

Re: Is escrow-europa.com ok?

Postby peg » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Although Escrow-europa.com is a legitimate site, you should always be cautious about the transaction.

First you should never click on the link in side of emails from "escrow" companies OR from the other party. Type them in directly and ensure they are going to the site that you expect. Make sure it's SSL as well (with no certificate warnings).

Next, if you are having issues or concerns about how to enter the transaction, contact their support. Ideally by phone but email would work too. If in doubt, it's better to be over cautious and lose out on a deal than it is to lose out on your money and merchandise.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Escrow Fraud