www.Cars-Cargo-Transports.net escrow fraud

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.Cars-Cargo-Transports.net escrow fraud

Postby bilna75 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:17 pm

Hi all,

I am a new member, and I will tell you my story.

First of all I want to say that I was not frauded by this thiefs, and this thank to this site and others where I've read many story like mine.

I found last week end this advertisement on mobile.de :

VW Bora 1.9 TDI Trendline

Daten:
Gebrauchtfahrzeug, 20.000 km, 74 kW (101 PS), EZ: 11/04, dunkelgraumet-metallic, 4/5 Türen, Diesel,

Besonderheiten:
ABS, Stabilitätskontrolle, Zentralverriegelung, el. Wegfahrsperre, Leichtmetallfelgen, el. Fensterheber Klimaanlage
Beschreibung:
Klimaanlage, Polsterung Stoff Schwarz, 5-Gang Getriebe, 4-türig, Frontantrieb, Innenraumfilter, Sportsitze, Sitzbank h. geteilt, Kopfstützen im Fond, Radio/Cassette, Außenspiegel el., Außenspiegel beheizt, Colorverglasung, Zentralverriegelung, Wegfahrsperre, Lenkrad Leder, Lenksäule einstellbar, ABS, Servolenkung, 4 Airbags, 3. Bremsleuchte, 4 x el.Fensterheber , Vordersitze und Lenkrad höhenverstellbar, Leichtmetallfelgen 8 x 17 225/45-17 !!!

Unbellivable, a car that cost normally the double, and I said to friend looking for a car with me "I don't belive in santa claus", but he told me to try and send an email, that won't cost us anything.

this was the response :
Subject: Re: Client potentiel pour un vehicule de http://www.mobile.de
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 05:10:47 -0800 (PST)
To: me

Dear sir,
First of all i want you to know that the car was never involed in an accidend,keep it clean it ,running great,no probems at the engine.
The price i hope to get on it is 7.000 euro including shipping and all export taxes to your country.
I moved out to UK from Germany on 12/11/ 2005 after i divorced for my husband.
Now i bought a BMW 760 LI and i don't want to keep two cars.
I also want to sell this car because it is registered in Germany and where in England the driving wheel is on the right side and this car have the drive wheel on the left side.
I`m waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!

That began to sound weired, this Elena is selling a car at half cost, and want also to ship it to me for free ????

That was my response :

Ok I'am interested in your car but how could we deal together ?

the (thief)seller respond me this :

The car is located in Bristol, United Kingdom and i will ship it from here.
I bought the car new from Germany and it's still registred in Germany.
Here is how I want to go about delivery and payment for the car which will be through an escrow company and will also give you the chance to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it. I will explain to you step by step how this will work:
A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your name and address).
1. After I receive your shipping info, I will go to escrow company Location and leave the car onto your name and with your shipping address as the intended receiver.
2. The escrow service will check the car also the legal papers to see that everything is OK with it.
B. You will receive a notification from escrow service as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also, that the car has been tested.
1. After that, you will have to send the payment to escrow service .
2. The escrow service will verify the Transfer, and if everything is in order, they will deliver the car to your door step.
3. After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct escrow service with your decision.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you will return the car to escrow service with no expense.
I will support all the taxes and feeds, you will have a 10 days perioud to inspect the car and if you are not satisfied in it you will be fully refunded within 24 hours. Any damaged or returned unit will be either replaced or refunded.
If you agree with my idea please provide me your full name and address for shipping, so I can initiate the transaction through escrow service.
After that they will contact you with transaction details, invoice, payment instructions and more information about escrow service protection.
Please reply as soon as posible because I have lots of interested customers.
Regards,

I had never heard about escrow, and that's why I began searching the web what it was, and found this site and plenty others (in french, my first language), telling stories like this. Many were about cars sds in mobile.de or other sites, and all about sellers in UK selling cars in Germany, and using fraud escrows.

The only thing I wanted to know was the escrow name, and I think my only fault was to respond and tell him my full name and address

That was his response :
Dear sir,
I want to deliver my car by Cars Cargo Transports company.
After the company of delivery will contact you with the shipping confirmation you will have to send to their company only half of the total amount and only after you will test the car you will have yo send them the rest of the money.
The car will be insured for the total amount that we are dealing and you will have 10 days Return Policy.
In this 10 days you will test the conditions of the car.
If something won't be like you expected to be you can return the car without any expense and the company will give you all your money back, immediatly.
Please visit the web site www.Cars-Cargo-Transports.net and if you agree we can arrange the shipment.
I will wait your e-mail soon.
Thanks

This site was another proof of fraud, caus I saw many pictures of fraud sites like this.
Another proof is the whois :

domain: Cars-Cargo-Transports.net
created: 29-Jan-2006
last-changed: 29-Jan-2006
registration-expiration: 29-Jan-2007

nserver: ns29.1and1.com 217.160.224.2
nserver: ns30.1and1.com 217.160.228.2

registrant-firstname: Nicolas
registrant-lastname: Mieles
registrant-street1: 724 Campbell Ave
registrant-pcode: 07758
registrant-state: NJ
registrant-city: Port Monmouth
registrant-ccode: US
registrant-phone: +1.7327826000
registrant-email: kikirez999@yahoo.com

admin-c-firstname: Nicolas
admin-c-lastname: Mieles
admin-c-street1: 724 Campbell Ave
admin-c-pcode: 07758
admin-c-state: NJ
admin-c-city: Port Monmouth
admin-c-ccode: US
admin-c-phone: +1.7327826000
admin-c-email: kikirez999@yahoo.com

tech-c-firstname: Hostmaster
tech-c-lastname: ONEANDONE
tech-c-organization: 1&1 Internet Inc.
tech-c-street1: 701 Lee Rd.
tech-c-street2: Suite 300
tech-c-pcode: 19087
tech-c-state: PA
tech-c-city: Chesterbrook
tech-c-ccode: US
tech-c-phone: +1.8774612631
tech-c-fax: +1.6105601501
tech-c-email: hostmaster@1and1.com

bill-c-firstname: Hostmaster
bill-c-lastname: ONEANDONE
bill-c-organization: 1&1 Internet Inc.
bill-c-street1: 701 Lee Rd.
bill-c-street2: Suite 300
bill-c-pcode: 19087
bill-c-state: PA
bill-c-city: Chesterbrook
bill-c-ccode: US
bill-c-phone: +1.8774612631
bill-c-fax: +1.6105601501
bill-c-email: hostmaster@1and1.com

The site was registred 3 weeks ago !!!

This was my story, I am thinking of sending him an insult email, but I am blaming myself of sending him my full name and address.

I've read that this kind of swindlers (= escroc in french :lol: ) use the names they collect to register fraud sites or other fraud things.

I am happy to not giving them my money, and advise anyone to be very carful when wanting to by something half it costs, and when the seller want you to use these kind of escrow.

This was a long text, and surely not all in correct english, so I thank all of you who read it all.
bilna75
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud