Probably NEW FRAUD ESCROW COMPANY

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: Probably NEW FRAUD ESCROW COMPANY

Postby s042 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 pm

NEW FRAUD ESCROW WEB PAGE: http://www.ede-europa.co.cc

Again, the same seller: adriano.turcato@yahoo.it

Regards, s042
s042
Infant

Postby s042 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:17 pm

NEW FRAUD ESCROW WEB PAGE: http://www.ede-europa.co.cc

Regards, s042
s042
Infant

Postby s042 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:49 am

NEW FRAUD ESCROW WEB PAGE: http://www.ede-worldwide.com

Regards, s042
s042
Infant

Postby s042 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:47 am

CAN SOMEONE BLOCK THIS FRAUD ESCROW WEB PAGE: http://www.ede-worldwide.com

THANKS, S042
s042
Infant

Postby wasssup » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:42 am

Hello!
I have to inform you likely with new escrow company fraud!

Story:
I'm from Latvia! I found car with low price on our country car resale web page!
I contacted to the "car seller" and got this:

Seller:
"Hello,Sorry to answer in English language but I am not from Latvia! I am from Spain but I worked for Shell Company in Latvia. Now I'm working on an oil platform for the same company in the North Sea .I got a new contract with Shell for the next 3 years and for this reason, I want to sell the car now, because over 3 years, its value will be too low.
Regarding the car, I can assure you that it is in perfect working condition! IT LOOKS AND RUNS LIKE NEW! It does not scratch,was kept in a garage, all revisions was made on time ,no repairs needed. The number of km is real! I bought the car from Germany and I used it in Latvia!
By the way, you will receive a set of winter tires almost new.I do not know the cars market very well, but I suppose the price of the car is very good. However, please take this into consideration that 5.800 EUR is the final price!I am not in Latvia right now, I'm on the oil platform, my new workplace but don't worry,I have a solution in order to make this sale!
However,from this oil platform it is quite difficult to communicate. Please think twice if you want to buy this car, give me an answer and we'll see how could conclude this transaction in good terms, without wasting our time and spending our money.
P.S. If you want to check the car, you have the VIN number in subject of e-mail.
Good day,"

Me:
"Hello!It's ok for me, to communicate in English!First of all I want to take a look at car and make a test drive to check it! If all will be ok after seeing the car, how can we make owner exchange in CSDD? Do you have some one who is representing you here in Latvia!?
P.S. Can you send a photo of cars technical card?"

He send me a photo... and there seams nothing to be wrong (likely they are using Photoshop....)

Seller:
"Hello again,As I told you, I bought the car from Germany. I used in Latvia with German plates and when I left Latvia , I got temporary plates for 30 days. Means that I canceled the car from the Germany registration, but as time as the car has temporary plates, can run in any roads , legitimately and if you will buy it in the next 30 days, you can register it right away without paying any tax, because Latvia is in European Community(EU).However, as time as I am here on the oil platform, my new work place, the best solution for selling my car without me was to left the car at a transport company in Cartagena, Spain. It is sealed and ready for the transport! I signed a contract with this transport company for delivering the car anywhere I want in Europe, so I want this deal to be closed only through them. According to transport company you have 5 days from the time you receive the car to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not. As I told you the final price is 5.800 euro and I will pay for transport and handling.
Here is how it will work:
First of all I will need the following details from you:
- Full Name
- An usual e-mail address
I will send your info to the transport company and they will contact you and give the details about how to make the transaction in good terms for all of us. If their terms are OK for you, they will send to you an inspection report and a contract.
The vehicle will be delivered at your home address(or anywhere you want) and you will have 5 days to test it, verify it and do whatever you need to see that it is as I described it.
If you will decide that you not buy the car, there is no problem, the transport company takes the car back and you will not pay for any transport, but I am sure that you will keep it because it is an excellent car!The transport company assured me that all transaction could takes 7-10 days, so you can get the car pretty fast!
I am waiting for your full name and an usual e-mail address. I will send them to the transport company and they will contact you and offer you all the details you need.
Good day!"

I send him my name and e-mail!

Then I got e-mail from escrow company:

Company:
Our customer Eduardo Cervantes has informed us that you are interested in buying his vehicle,Honda CR-V 2.0i ES , year 2004, price 5.800 Euro.
First of all, we want to inform you that we are a Spanish shipping company and the vehicle is in our warehouse from Alcantarilla, Cartagena, Spain. It has been inspected by our certified inspectors along with all its papers. The vehicle has an accident free history and no report of stolen vehicle was claimed on it. The service book is up to date. There is no outstanding finance or debt on this vehicle.One of the limitations of purchasing a vehicle over the Internet is verifying the condition of the vehicle prior to arranging for payment or transport.You have to know that we DO NOT accept any vehicles to be shipped using our company without a thorough technical and legal inspection of the specific vehicle. If the vehicle has been accepted to be shipped, then you can be 100% sure that the vehicle is in great condition and the paperwork are all in order and ready to be registered in your country.For more details on how the transaction will flow please check this links:http://www.eurcn.eu/how_it_works_9_steps.html
For Frequently Asked Questions please check this link: http://www.eurcn.eu/faq.html
We have attached to this e-mail a copy of the vehicle inspection report, provided by our certified department.
Once you are familiar with transaction details please contact us if you have questions and we will also send a contract signed by us and by the seller. That contract should be signed by you and then be sent back to us by fax or e-mail.
Let us now when you are ready to proceed ,so we can send you the contract.
Thank you!
Agustina Anabella Escudero
Europe Cargo Network Customer Support
Avenida Del Descubrimiento,
30820, Alcantarilla, Cartagena, Spain

Checked Home page... it seamed to be Ok, becouse there is all you need... phone numbers, adreses .etc!

I tiped company's name in google.com... and it didn't find anything.... so I started to wonder... Usually you can find company by name in google....!
So I wrote them back...
"Hello!Could you give your company's reg.number and the registered name!?"

Got replay:
"Hello
Allow me to make a short resume! This way we can avoid any misunderstandings.
The total price of 5.800 Euros include the car price,the VAT, the delivery costs and all other expenses! The seller will pay for shipping and handling (even you refuse the vehicle) !
The vehicle will be delivered to your home address in maximum 10 working days. Delivery procedures will be started once we sign the contract and the funds (6.000 Euros) are transferred to our escrow account by bank transfer.
At the time of delivery you will have 5 (five) working days to test the vehicle and have it in inspected at a certified dealership. In this time your money will be safe in our escrow bank account.If you refuse the vehicle you must present us the reasons: reports from a certified dealership, etc. and after that you will get your money back (the entire amount ) in maximum 48 hours. If you agree to keep the vehicle then we pay the seller.Also if you agree to keep the vehicle ,our agent,the person who deliver the vehicle,could help you with registration and all documents you need for registration.
You can view a draft copy of the contract here: http://www.eurcn.eu/download/Sales_Agreement_Sample.pdf
Please note that this is just a draft copy of the contract , it is not completed with seller details, your details, vehicle details or stamped by the authorities and by our company.
If everything is clear for you, please confirm and I will send the contract signed by us and by seller. Also, send us the full name and address of the buyer(The person who will sign the contract).
P.S. You can see the registration number in the draft contract.
Thank you!
Agustina Anabella Escudero
Europe Cargo Network Customer Support
Avenida Del Descubrimiento,
30820, Alcantarilla, Cartagena, Spain"

Can enyone check:
Seller: Eduardo Cervantes eduardocervantes01@live.com
Company: Europe Cargo Network http://www.eurcn.eu/

Edit: I checked VIN number they gived using Latvian Honda dealer... It's OK... :shock:
The car isn't stolen and it's registered to SCHROEDER, AH GMBH. that's all... no other history...! Will check.....
wasssup
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Hello,

thanks for dropping by.

Please do a Google search for the following phrase:

"I got a new contract with Shell for the next 3 years"

(including the quotes). This should remove any doubts about the "seller" - this guy definitely IS a scammer. Interestingly he seems to target mostly people from Eastern Europe.

http://www.eurcn.eu/ was registered on September 18th this year; the site is less than a month old!

About the car papers: Usually those fake ads are run by using copies of older (legit) ads - hence everything seems to look ok on the outside. The "seller" got the pictures and report when he was expressing interest in the original (legit) ad.

I'll add the site to our database later.
lightfair
Master

Postby majestic » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Yes i can confirm eurcn.eu is a fraud. Same person Eduardo Cervantes is selling my audi a6 for price of 7500e, with same story, he worked for Shell in Croatia, now he got new 3 year contract on Northern Sea oil platform and he wants to sell car for atleast some money before he looses its value.
im rly glad to find this site to which helped me not to loose my money, hope other ppl will find this info before they loose money.
best regards
majestic
NewBorn

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Postby bartoxir » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:09 pm

from Mark Benner <markkbener@googlemail.com>

date Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 6:10 PM
subject Re: mobile.eu | Zainteresowanie pojazdem
mailed-by googlemail.com
signed-by googlemail.com

hide details 6:10 PM (23 hours ago)

Hello,

Right now I am in Bergen, Norway. I have to work here. My car in this moment is in my garage in London, United Kingdom. Once again you should know that my car is in a perfect condition, it has no technical or mechanical problems. It has no scratches or dents. In this moment the car has German registration papers and German license plates numbers. As I told you in my first e-mail, I would like to make this deal face to face, in this way I will give you the opportunity to actually see the car before you buy it. You will be able to make a test drive, run a mechanical check and also check the car papers at a police station.
The best way to make this deal is you to come to England and take the car yourself . In this way you will be able to inspect the car and inspect the registration papers before you will pay me any money. Anyway, I'll have to be sure that you'll come to England and I'll have to be sure that you have the money prepared for this purchase so I suggest that you go to a Post Office in your city with a friend of yours ( relative ) and use the Western Union Money Transfer Service. Your friend will have to send the money to your name in London, England using Western Union Service. Your friend will be the sender of the money and you will be the receiver of the money. You will be able to withdraw the money from a Western Union Service in London, England . You cannot send the money yourself to your own name because you cannot be the sender and the receiver in the same time, that is why a friend of yours or a family member will have to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer to your name in London, England. To send the money through Western Union Service some fees have to be paid. You will withdraw these fees from the price of the car. Your friend will send through Western Union the money for the car - ( minus ) the Western Union fees.
As soon as the transfer is done show me a copy of the transfer receipt. After I will see that paper, I will be sure that you will travel to England. I will wait for you at the Airport with the car and all the registration papers. You will make a test drive, check the car, go to a local dealer and check the car and if you will be satisfied, we will go and check the car papers and we will make the deal. The sales contract will be signed into a Police Office. If you will not be satisfied with the car and you don't want to buy it then I will give you the money for the plane ticket and also for the Western Union fees and I will pay you your flight back to your country. I am more then sure that you will be 100% satisfied with the car. After we will sign the contract, we will go together to a Western Union office for you to pick up the money and pay me in cash.

Complete the Western Union SEND MONEY FORM in this way:

sender name : your friend's or your relative's name
sender address : address of your friend or relative
receiver name : here will be your name
receiver address : London, England

In case you will not be 100% satisfied with the car, I'm going to give you your money back for the plane tickets and also I will give you back the money for the Western Union fees.
I hope you are satisfied with my way of doing business. If you are going to do it, please let me know when you will do it, so that I can make all the arrangements.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Mark
bartoxir
NewBorn

Postby bax » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:14 pm

I got this a few days ago:

Hello,

Sorry to answer in English language but I am not from Poland! I am from Spain but I worked for LukOil Company in Poland. Now I'm working on an oil platform for the same company in the North Sea .
I got a new contract with Shell for the next 3 years and for this reason, I want to sell the car now, because over 3 years, its value will be too low.

Regarding the car, I can assure you that it is in perfect working condition! IT LOOKS AND RUNS LIKE NEW! It does not scratch,was kept in a garage, all revisions was made on time ,no repairs needed. The number of km is real! I bought the car from Germany and I used it in Poland!
By the way, you will receive a set of winter tires almost new.

I do not know the cars market very well, but I suppose the price of the car is very good. However, please take this into consideration that 12.000 EUR is the final price!
I am not in Poland right now, I'm on the oil platform, my new workplace but don't worry,I have a solution in order to make this sale!
However,from this oil platform it is quite difficult to communicate. Please think twice if you want to buy this car, give me an answer and we'll see how could conclude this transaction in good terms, without wasting our time and spending our money.

P.S. If you want to check the car, you have the VIN number in subject of e-mail.
Good day,

Eduardo Cervantes

---------
The VIN number was of course OK. :)

Thank you for this site. You saved me some money.
bax
NewBorn

Postby Cinthia » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 am

lightfair wrote:Added to our database and sent a report.

hola1 disculpen que escriba en español, pero por las prisas y la sorpresa, se me ha ido el ingles del ocabulario.

Hace un par de semanas encontré en venta una camioneta Jeep Liberty renegade en una oferta insuperable, la hiatoria es ya conocida... una persona que se va a vuvir a Londres y dadas las características del vehículo (volante del lado izquierdo) no le es posible, ni cómodo manejarlo.

Me parecía una super oferta y justificada, comencé a dudar cuando traté de negociar como primer pago un cheque bancario certificado a lo que me respondió lo siguiente:

"Hola .. Lo siento porque no puedo usar otro método de pago porque la Empresa DEK trabajo y tienen contrato solo con Western Union.
Lo diré otra vez para saber si usted me entiende cómo vamos a hacer el trato.
En primer lugar necesito su datos:
Nombre :
Apellido :
Direccion :
Colonia :
Estado :
Ciudad :
Codigo/Postale :
Voy a ir a la Empresa DEK Transport y yo enviaré el Coche en su Dirección, y después de eso yo le dará el Número de Seguimiento para verificar la entrega aquí: www.dek-shipping-ltd.t35.com y si usted ver que el Coche está en Custodia y está listo para ser entregado, usted debe ir en Western Union para enviar el dinero $30.000 MXN de su Nombre y Dirección a otro Nombre y mi Dirección de Inglaterra:
Nombre : Juan Pablo Esteban
Direccion : 24 West Street
Ciudad : Banwell
Codigo/Postale : BS29 6DB
Pais : United Kingdom
Telefono : 0044 703-185-1156
y después de eso usted debe confirmar la información de pago a la Empresa DEK Transport por e-mail para demostrarles a los que usted ya enviado el dinero para iniciar la entrega, y para llegar a tu puerta de su casa con el Coche.
Después de que reciba el Coche y lo pruebe 10 días, debe cambiar el Nombre de Receptor en mi Nombre, y usted debe enviar el resto del dinero $30.000 MXN para cierra el trato.
Si todo está bien, yo te contacto con el Número de Seguimiento para demostrarles que tu Coche se encuentra en Empresa DEK Transport en Custodia y está listo para ser entregado.
Gracias y espero que tendremos un trato como un amigos!"

Ahora veo que se trata de una estafa ya vieja en Europa y est+á llegando a América Latina

Gracias, espero que tomen nota del hecho
Cinthia
NewBorn

PreviousNext

Return to Escrow Fraud