Probably NEW FRAUD ESCROW COMPANY

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: Probably NEW FRAUD ESCROW COMPANY

Postby lightfair » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Hello,

thanks for posting your story. I've added http://dek-shipping-ltd.t35.com/ to our database and sent a report - and as you can see now it's gone.

You can always post in your native language; in fact this may help other potential victims.
lightfair
Master

Re: Share ESCROW Nicosia

Postby jeremysweet » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Has anyone info on this ESCROW and whether they are OK
jeremysweet
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 am

I need a few more details, like the web address of the company and the type of the transaction.
lightfair
Master

Re: FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Postby morner11 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:43 am

bartoxir wrote:from Mark Benner <markkbener@googlemail.com>

date Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 6:10 PM
subject Re: mobile.eu | Zainteresowanie pojazdem
mailed-by googlemail.com
signed-by googlemail.com

hide details 6:10 PM (23 hours ago)

Hello,

Right now I am in Bergen, Norway. I have to work here. My car in this moment is in my garage in London, United Kingdom. Once again you should know that my car is in a perfect condition, it has no technical or mechanical problems. It has no scratches or dents. In this moment the car has German registration papers and German license plates numbers. As I told you in my first e-mail, I would like to make this deal face to face, in this way I will give you the opportunity to actually see the car before you buy it. You will be able to make a test drive, run a mechanical check and also check the car papers at a police station.
The best way to make this deal is you to come to England and take the car yourself . In this way you will be able to inspect the car and inspect the registration papers before you will pay me any money. Anyway, I'll have to be sure that you'll come to England and I'll have to be sure that you have the money prepared for this purchase so I suggest that you go to a Post Office in your city with a friend of yours ( relative ) and use the Western Union Money Transfer Service. Your friend will have to send the money to your name in London, England using Western Union Service. Your friend will be the sender of the money and you will be the receiver of the money. You will be able to withdraw the money from a Western Union Service in London, England . You cannot send the money yourself to your own name because you cannot be the sender and the receiver in the same time, that is why a friend of yours or a family member will have to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer to your name in London, England. To send the money through Western Union Service some fees have to be paid. You will withdraw these fees from the price of the car. Your friend will send through Western Union the money for the car - ( minus ) the Western Union fees.
As soon as the transfer is done show me a copy of the transfer receipt. After I will see that paper, I will be sure that you will travel to England. I will wait for you at the Airport with the car and all the registration papers. You will make a test drive, check the car, go to a local dealer and check the car and if you will be satisfied, we will go and check the car papers and we will make the deal. The sales contract will be signed into a Police Office. If you will not be satisfied with the car and you don't want to buy it then I will give you the money for the plane ticket and also for the Western Union fees and I will pay you your flight back to your country. I am more then sure that you will be 100% satisfied with the car. After we will sign the contract, we will go together to a Western Union office for you to pick up the money and pay me in cash.

Complete the Western Union SEND MONEY FORM in this way:

sender name : your friend's or your relative's name
sender address : address of your friend or relative
receiver name : here will be your name
receiver address : London, England

In case you will not be 100% satisfied with the car, I'm going to give you your money back for the plane tickets and also I will give you back the money for the Western Union fees.
I hope you are satisfied with my way of doing business. If you are going to do it, please let me know when you will do it, so that I can make all the arrangements.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Mark

Hola, acabo de recibir la misma oferta del mismo e-mail y todo identico desde este Mark Benner, para la venta de un Mercedes en UK, alguien me puede informar en que cosiste el fraude, Gracias
morner11
NewBorn

Re: FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Postby morner11 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:50 am

morner11 wrote:
bartoxir wrote:from Mark Benner <markkbener@googlemail.com>

date Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 6:10 PM
subject Re: mobile.eu | Zainteresowanie pojazdem
mailed-by googlemail.com
signed-by googlemail.com

hide details 6:10 PM (23 hours ago)

Hello,

Right now I am in Bergen, Norway. I have to work here. My car in this moment is in my garage in London, United Kingdom. Once again you should know that my car is in a perfect condition, it has no technical or mechanical problems. It has no scratches or dents. In this moment the car has German registration papers and German license plates numbers. As I told you in my first e-mail, I would like to make this deal face to face, in this way I will give you the opportunity to actually see the car before you buy it. You will be able to make a test drive, run a mechanical check and also check the car papers at a police station.
The best way to make this deal is you to come to England and take the car yourself . In this way you will be able to inspect the car and inspect the registration papers before you will pay me any money. Anyway, I'll have to be sure that you'll come to England and I'll have to be sure that you have the money prepared for this purchase so I suggest that you go to a Post Office in your city with a friend of yours ( relative ) and use the Western Union Money Transfer Service. Your friend will have to send the money to your name in London, England using Western Union Service. Your friend will be the sender of the money and you will be the receiver of the money. You will be able to withdraw the money from a Western Union Service in London, England . You cannot send the money yourself to your own name because you cannot be the sender and the receiver in the same time, that is why a friend of yours or a family member will have to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer to your name in London, England. To send the money through Western Union Service some fees have to be paid. You will withdraw these fees from the price of the car. Your friend will send through Western Union the money for the car - ( minus ) the Western Union fees.
As soon as the transfer is done show me a copy of the transfer receipt. After I will see that paper, I will be sure that you will travel to England. I will wait for you at the Airport with the car and all the registration papers. You will make a test drive, check the car, go to a local dealer and check the car and if you will be satisfied, we will go and check the car papers and we will make the deal. The sales contract will be signed into a Police Office. If you will not be satisfied with the car and you don't want to buy it then I will give you the money for the plane ticket and also for the Western Union fees and I will pay you your flight back to your country. I am more then sure that you will be 100% satisfied with the car. After we will sign the contract, we will go together to a Western Union office for you to pick up the money and pay me in cash.

Complete the Western Union SEND MONEY FORM in this way:

sender name : your friend's or your relative's name
sender address : address of your friend or relative
receiver name : here will be your name
receiver address : London, England

In case you will not be 100% satisfied with the car, I'm going to give you your money back for the plane tickets and also I will give you back the money for the Western Union fees.
I hope you are satisfied with my way of doing business. If you are going to do it, please let me know when you will do it, so that I can make all the arrangements.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Mark

Hola, acabo de recibir la misma oferta del mismo e-mail y todo identico desde este Mark Benner, para la venta de un Mercedes en UK, alguien me puede informar en que cosiste el fraude, Gracias

Hello, this Mark Benner is trying to sell me a Mercedes with the exactly some conditions. Anybody can help me to know how is the Fraud????, whats he try to do???, thanks a lot of
morner11
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Hello,

yes, it is a fraud. The while thing works like this:

As soon as you have made the Western Union payment and sent the copy of the receipt the scammer (or an accomplice of the scammer) goes to the nearest Western Union office. There he will present a forged passport with his picture and your name and cash the money. And that's it.

There is no car; in fact there was no car from the very beginning. The whole scam is likely operated by people from Romania however they have accomplices all over Europe.
lightfair
Master

Postby morner11 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Thanks you very much. Just now I can Understad how is the Fraud and he will can not play with me. Thank anymore.
morner11
NewBorn

Postby Tigroun » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank very much for the information. I also now can understand how these guys work. I had a doubt but now have the confirmation.
There is an new escrow, a Spanish guy called Gerardo Villegas (email: gerardo.villegas1@hotmail.com) on the site irr.ru, proposing you to sell his wonderful Touareg through a Spanish shipping company in Vigo (Spain).
The strategy is almost the same as below. The guy working on an Oil platform in the north sea but Operated by Lukoil. Unfortunately for him Lukoil is not operating any oil platform in the North Sea! Also the picture of the car taken in 08/2011 are taken in Germany (because you can see a panel "Praklplatz" on the picture) and he say that the car is in Spain. He promised also that the shipping company can ship the car to our address to see and test it before to buy it, what is impossible in Russia without paying the import duties before. He told us also that the car was already imported in Russia what is impossible if the car is in Spain.
Here is the text of the his mail for information:

Hello,

I am the first owner of the car.
The car is now at a shipping company in Vigo, Spain. Before I left to the oil platform, I took the car to this company and signed a contract with them. They are authorized to sell the car for me and they can also provide transportation of the car to your address.
I have paid for transportation to Moscow but, if you are further then that, you should ask them for a quote for the new route from Moscow to your address.
I would also like to mention that I have paid for customs duties in Russia so you don't have to pay it again. I wanted to use the car in Russia, but I never got the chance to register it because I had to move with my work.
Please send me your full name, address and your phone and I will forward them to the shipping company.
After that, they will contact you to make arrangements for delivery of the car.
The company will bring the car to your home address(or anywhere else you want) and you will have 5 days to inspect the car and the documents before deciding if you buy it or not. If you decide not to buy it, there is no problem because it is an excellent car and I am sure it will be sold really fast.
According to the company, the delivery will take about 12-14 days.

Regards!

Gerardo Villegas

I hope that this will save a lot of people.
Be aware of people who write you in English when you are living in a country which is not English speaking, especially with very interesting prices. It is usually fake!
Good luck... :lol:
Tigroun
NewBorn

Postby Tigroun » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:07 am

Hi there is also an other Fraud strategy I detected on Mobile.de. A poor women who got divorced from her Bad German Husband and had to go back to Ireland but by chance could hold her children! I never got the VIN Number or official documents of the car neither more pictures from the car I asked for. The escrow appears as Margaret Curran with mail: margaretcurran1971@googlemail.com and the ad was posted with MB Automobile in Germany as seller of the car. I let you discover:

Thank you for your interest in buying my car.

I bought this car when I was living with my ex-husband in Germany. I recently got a divorce after I found out that for the past 3 years he had an affair with another woman. It was a painful divorce for me, but at least I got my kids. Now I returned with them to my hometown in Ireland. I am selling it under market value, as I need the funds to pay a major debt and the lower price is for a fast deal.

I already found a reputable delivery company specialized in this kind of transaction and they can take care of everything for me ( including the vehicle registration on your name ). They even allow the buyer to test the vehicle before paying for it and I think it is the fair thing to do. The delivery taxes are not included, but at this price, I'm sure that’s not a problem.

If you are interested, please let me know your name and address so I can forward them to the delivery company and see the total costs to your location.

Thank you and hope to hear from you today

Margaret

Hope it will help...
Tigroun
NewBorn

Postby Tigroun » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:11 am

Here more details about the following and the escrow shipping company contact: contact@shiply-uk.co.cc

Here the next answer of the escrow:

The total cost for the car is 14,700 euro, including the delivery to your address and all taxes related .

I am 100% convinced you will love my car !

The technicians from the delivery company made all the technical verifications and found the car in very good condition.

I have another interested client, so you will have to decide if you want my car or not .

If you are interested and agree with the price I can have the delivery company to contact you with details to finish our deal.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon .

PS : If you want to get the details from the delivery company, contact them directly at contact@shiply-uk.co.cc and ask about their protection program. Make sure that you specify my name and the vehicle model and my reference code: "BZ254229" in order to receive detailed info.

Best Regards,

Margaret Curran
Tigroun
NewBorn

Previous

Return to Escrow Fraud