Too Good 2B True

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Too Good 2B True

Postby overace » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:23 pm

FYI....
Below is an add we were looking at. The "too good to be true.." alarm went off. Trying to do some research w/ BBB & other sources to find more out about Auto Trader Escrow of Miami Florida. There is no direct phone contact number. Pretty certain a scam. Not going to pursue this purchase further. Looks like this website has multiple similar post. The contact (jason) will not release a phone number. Would like to turn this into any other "watchdog" type services out there as well. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your interest in my 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5. This Toyota is in excellent condition, it has no engine problems, no cosmetic damage or hidden defects. All power equipment works perfectly. The car has 66,196 miles, it has a 3.4L engine, a clear title with my name written on it. My last price is $3320, I have no need for this car and want to sell it fast. The car was left at a local shipping company in Minneapolis, MN and it will be shipped from there if necessary for inspection and test drive before the transaction is closed. I really need to sell it ASAP as I am undergoing special military training, getting ready to be shipped to Afghanistan.
Get back to me if you are interested in purchasing and we might have a deal.
Here are the link to some pictures of the car and car's details:

http://toyota4runner.shutterfly.com/pictures/52
jason.barnett11@gmail.com
overace
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud