Elite Escrow Management

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: Elite Escrow Management

Postby Lancashirelad » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Anybody heard of or had any dealings with "Escrow Management Services" ?
Lancashirelad
NewBorn

Postby graemecoulter » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Hi, i am looking at buying a car from spain, they want to use yahoo finance (http://www.yahoo-finance.com-finances-g ... .index.htm) to do the transaction.

can anyone tell me if they have used yahoo finance as an escrow service and are they reliable or has anybody had any problems or fraud through yahoo finance?

thank you very much
graemecoulter
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 pm

This is NOT Yahoo Finance!

This is a site that spoofs Yahoo Finance; the domain was registered last Monday!

Don't even think about paying any money; and tell us more about the deal; especially the name and email address used by the alleged "seller" and the payment modalities.

Keep in mind: THERE IS NO CAR! The person you're in contact with is probably from Romania.

I'll probably move your posting and the replies to a separate thread later.)
lightfair
Master

Postby izenbelleyolles » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:39 pm

WE are trying to sell our vacation package through Holiday Vacation Management Ltd. and Escrow Financial Services International Inc. Has anyone had experience with these organizations? They contacted us directly and were already aware of our package. They say they have a buyer and are asking for payment of escrow fees.
izenbelleyolles
NewBorn

Postby JaxHot » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:34 pm

I think its a scam.
Its the same methods used on the sites previously mentioned in the thread.
The site claims the company is located in Oregon but its registered to someone in Mexico.
Treat it as a scam.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby vics » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:00 am

Elite Resort Services - Robert Diaz & Stephanie Lewis and Phil Daniels of Direct Escrow Transfers apparently work together to defraud everyone they can.
They are very knowledgeable in what legitimate companies do & it is hard to believe they are scammers, but they are the worst I have encountered.

Do NOT believe anything they say. I have reported them to the FBI.

Also, be careful, that you are contacting the legitimate FBI as there are theives & scammers impersonating the FBI & their web sites look legitimate.
vics
NewBorn

Postby kjl01181991 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Is it possible to recover the money put in escrow through Holiday Vacation Management Ltd? They and the Grand Miramar owe us a lot of money and were supposed to get it to us months and months ago.
kjl01181991
NewBorn

Postby peg » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 pm

kjl01181991 wrote:Is it possible to recover the money put in escrow through Holiday Vacation Management Ltd? They and the Grand Miramar owe us a lot of money and were supposed to get it to us months and months ago.

Not sure if it's possible or not. IF they are a legitimate (if not shady) business, you may need to seek the assistance of legal counsel to recover any monies owed.

IF they are not legitimate (and still no doubt, just as shady), it may be even more difficult. You will need to contact the Police to file a complaint. This may not be a bad idea either way, particularly if there was a contract and (legitimate or not) they violated it.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Escrow Fraud