The Escrow Job Offer-They Want To Hire You!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Postby Eric Brewster » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:32 am

Eric Brian Brewster:
Hummmmm it seems that these criminals are getting too big for their britches, this is a twist from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada that was just reciently sent me from Nth Financial Corporation, it seems too good to be true. The website is http://www.nth-finance.biz , they say that they are real but the funny thing is they all defray to one Daniel Moore.

They are trying to branch out from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and move their business to Nova Scotia, oddly through my bank it seems; I am curious whom this Daniel Moore is? The full name of the company is Nth Finance Corporation Services Ltd, Ireland.....according to the website and they are very eager to hire me as an Escrow Representative.

I had 2 yrs at an make work project by the Fed Government of Canada in NS Canada as an Head Accountant for a tiny company called "Pet Stuff On The Go!". So I am wondering where a company such as this got my name from? Oh I will get cheques in the mail for $5000+ to put into my own bank, I have to give them my bankaccount info along with my name and send them a resume. OH I get to keep 10% of my earnings directly from the transactions, they want it to go through Western Union and not exactly through my bank really.....anything thing seems strange to you members of this forum?

I live in New Minas, Kings County.....this Daniel Moore contacted me and told me about the wonderful job as an escrow representative, ahhhh it gets better, soon they would be sending cheques into my mail of over $10,000 or more, seems they do not like Revenue Canada and prefer Western Union. Hummmm anyone see a similiar scam where a job is offered? All correspondance seems to be sent directly to Daniel Moore, hummmmmm whomever he is?
Eric Brian Brewster
Eric Brewster
Adolescent

Postby peg » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:55 pm

Just do a google search for nth finance corp http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=nt ... gle+Search and you will see very quickly that they are a scam. More on the lines of a 419 scam (More commonly called the Nigerian Scam).

Obviously it goes without saying... but I will anyway.... AVOID THEM!
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Eric Brewster » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:48 am

Eric Brian Brewster:
Yeah; if I had known then of about 3 weeks ago that what I do know now; then I would have been feeling better about myself. But Paul, you cannot avoid these sorts of scams especially when they say they got your name in around about way with out naming HRDC of Canada.

It is even more apparent that these scammers are learning that they have to adapt in every way to the changing business world......they become so slick that you cannot know what is real about them or what is false. I think nobody can blame me for hopijng for a job; I have been denied a job for a very long time........but this scam set up truely burns me up inside of what the scammers promise and they don't deliever on those promises.

I did not know about this website of yours untill I checked it out........any other person would not believe that this Nth Financial Corporation was a fraud untill they got in too deep and one of the cheques bounced and they were left paying a bank back the money that a bank had been defrauded.
I am pretty sure that the defrauders would have sent me probably 15 or 20 real cheques then started sprinkling some fake cheques into the mix hoping that the bank would get stupid and process the fake ones too, how much money would that suck up?
Eric Brian Brewster
Eric Brewster
Adolescent

Postby Eric Brewster » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:03 am

Eric Brewster:
Oh.........by the way, if you hear of an Charlie Farewell, out of Alberta......Edmonton, around near there, I am afraid he is an scammer as well. He reads Nova Scotian newspapers........ahhhhh never accept a job offer from him.
Eric Brian Brewster
Eric Brewster
Adolescent

Return to Escrow Fraud