Fraud in progress. Am working with Met Police to catch them

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: Fraud in progress. Am working with interpol to catch them

Postby nicklittle135 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:28 pm

this also just in!

Hi Nick,

This is Jose from Talavera de la Reina (Spain).
Yesterday, after making a payment of 1100€ for a Hammond organ to that person via DHL Escrow Services, something inside me told me that I was been fooled.
I googled “dhl escrow” and there were your posts in “forum.escrow-fraud.com”.
I quickly went to the Western Union office in the Correos Postal Office to try to stop the payment but it was too late…
Then I reported it to the Policia Nacional and ten minutes later I resent all the e-mails to 'fraudeinternet@policia.es', but got no answer from them.
Yesterday evening, “Olivia” sent me another message asking for another extra 400€, due to some kind of misunderstanding with her busy husband. I replied that I agreed and once again posted to the Policia Nacional, again with no answer.

You posted that you were working with Interpol to try to catch them, so tell me how can I help. I keep all the e-mails and I´m still waiting for another communication from this person.

The original advert that fooled me can be seen here: http://www.mundoanuncio.com/anuncio/a_h ... 11460.html

Hoping to be useful to this affair,
Kind regards,

Jose
nicklittle135
Infant

Postby georg » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:45 am

nicklittle135 wrote:...'fraudeinternet@policia.es', but got no answer from them.

normally
nicklittle135 wrote: I replied that I agreed and once again posted to the Policia Nacional, again with no answer.

also normally

You posted that you were working with Interpol to try to catch them, so tell me how can I help.

But via PN or e-mail only please....not here in a open forum....
europe support
georg

Postby nicklittle135 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:23 pm

UPDATE Today

Hi

Where is the lense right now? With DHL in Aberdeen or London?

nick

From: Olivia Flint [mailto:oliviaflint555@googlemail.com]
Sent: 20 March 2009 13:02
To: Nick Little
Subject: Re: MundoAnuncio: Nikon 300mm f2.8 AF-S ED N VR G Nikkor

Hi Nick,

Have you got the chance to make the payment?
Waiting for your soon reply.
Thanks!

Olivia,
On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 6:46 PM, Olivia Flint <oliviaflint555@googlemail.com> wrote:
Nick,

I already attached you some photos before. Didn't you get it? I know now where to look for the serial # because my husband instructed me, but i can't do it because the lens are already packed and ready for delivery. I also paid for the shipping and insurance fees and i can't ask to open the package now because the transaction has been done.
Keep me posted tomorrow after you have made the payment. Don't forget that the DHL departments has been changed after their updates, i think you've already been notified like me. They told me you can contact them with the payment to one of their departments: payments@dhl-escrow.com , transactions@dhl-escrow.com , dhl@dhl-escrow.com
Thanks!

Olivia,

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Nick Little > wrote:
I will try tomorrow?

Did you get the serial number and photos of it for me?

Nick

Sent: 19 March 2009 18:37

Hi again,

Do you have any news by now? Have you got the chance to make the payment?
I will wait your soon reply.
Thanks!
Olivia,
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Olivia Flint <oliviaflint555@googlemail.com> wrote:
Nick,

It's ok but i also need to know how much are we waiting until you will make the western union money transfer as they required, because i can not wait for to long. I don't have any assurance that you will make it.
So, get back to me and tell me when will you be able to do it.
Thanks!

Olivia,
nicklittle135
Infant

Postby anemicrock » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:41 am

Hi. I have just been scammed by this so called person Olivia Flint on the 20th march 2009

I can't believe I fell for it as I'm usually good at spotting this kind of shit. Unfortunately the item I thought I was buying was an awesome guitar amp that is really hard to come by in the UK.

The scammer was using the whole dhl money transfer deal and listed the item which is also still listed on craigslist.co.uk at this link.
http://london.craigslist.co.uk/msg/1056123813.html

This is the email the scammer is using oliviaflint555@googlemail.com

And my emails I received look exactly the same as the one's posted above. This person scammed £900 out of me.

I want this person caught and convicted. The name the person used for sending the money transfer is Jamie Pohl

Please let's do what we can to catch this person.
anemicrock
NewBorn

Postby nicklittle135 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:08 am

UPDATE

from Olivia

ok,

i will wait your contact...
Thanks!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Nick Little <> wrote:
Perfect I will make arrangements.

Nick

Sent: 20 March 2009 14:49

Aberdeen of course
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Nick Little <> wrote:
Whats best London or Aberdeen

nick

Sent: 20 March 2009 14:01

Ok,

Let me know when do you want to come because i already spent a lot of money and time per your request. I'm agree with you that's a shame for you. If you will tell me the day you want to come i can set up an appointment.
Let me know.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Nick Little < wrote:
Thats a shame

I have the money but I’m busy with my new business.

I want the lense so help me a bit here.

I just wanted more info like the serial number etc.
I can come to London or Aberdeen and pay you cash and pay for you dhl charges?

nick

Sent: 20 March 2009 13:52

Hi again,

The ref # will be released after they will approve the delivery to be started, not before that. To approve the delivery they must have your payment verified and confirmed.
I can not wait another day for your payment confirmation, so if you can not do it today, i will cancel the transaction in the evening.
Look forward to hear from you soon.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Nick Little > wrote:
Thats great

What is the ref number?

Nick

Sent: 20 March 2009 13:38

Hi again,

I think the package is already in London waiting for the approval to be delivered as soon as they will receive and verify your payment.
So, have you got the chance to make the payment yet?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Olivia,
nicklittle135
Infant

Postby nicklittle135 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 am

MESSAGE FROM MET POLICE>>>

Please call this person with all you mails and contacts and this link

Hi Nick,

Basing the fact that indications are that the centre of the operation is the address in London N22, you will need to make this report directly to police at Haringey.

You could try contacting a DS Byrne at Haringey Crime Management Unit on 020 8345 0781 and she can advise you on the best way to pass your information to them.

Best wishes.
Yours,
Dave
J Dave McCartney
Fraud Single Point of Contact
TP CMU
Metropolitan Police
nicklittle135
Infant

Re: Fraud in progress. Am working with Met Police to catch them

Postby anemicrock » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:12 am

Well my girlfriend posed as a buyer for the soldano amp I was scammed on and got the reply from Olivia Flint saying it was still for sale.

The person even sends a link in the email to the avoid scams info page on craigs list which just takes the piss even more.

If only we could find out what western union this person is collecting the money from, then we could wait at the store for Jamie Pohl or Brian finch or whatever name he chooses to use to collect his money and then we'd catch him/her

I feel sick, disappointed and embarrassed that this happened to me and really feel for everyone else that got fooled by this person.
We got to take him/her down.

Any news on how the progress is going in finding this person?
anemicrock
NewBorn

Postby anemicrock » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:32 am

Well what do you know. This scammer got back to my girlfriend telling her it was available for pick up in Aberdeen not London just like everyone else.

My girlfriend then replied "That's fine, I'm available to pick it up in Aberdeen" to which this so called Olivia Flint replied "I Told you it's in Aberdeen" sounding quite annoyed as if my girlfriend didn't understand or something. So we got back saying, "yes I do understand you are in Aberdeen and that's fine, I'm still okay to pick it up. If you can just send me your address and number with a date to come round and give you the cash and what was the response? "Oh I need to talk with my husband about if it's okay to come round" Who does that? Advertises something for pick up ad when someone want to pick it up get's all annoyed and clueless.

Anyway, I got into contact with Western Union to try and get some info as to where this person is collecting the money from and all he could tell me was it's in the SE14 postcode area in London.

Now there is 5 Western Unions in this area.

ICC 293 New Cross Road SE14 6AS

Mamex Store 10 Clifton Rise SE14 6JP

Pecker News 112 Woodpecker Road SE14 6EU

Pinky's Supermarket 109-111 Tower Bridge Road SE14 TW

Kaycee Newsagent 92 Tower Bridge Road SE14 TP

Now I know this person could be working with someone else and using many more Western Unions but you never know. It might help.
anemicrock
NewBorn

Postby nicklittle135 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:07 am

Hi All

I have had a number of private emails from you relating to being scammed.

Above is a number for detective Burn. Please call her and relay the information and emails to her. You can giver her the link to this post.

I have stalled Olivia Flint for the moment, but she is still clearly doing the dirty on people.

The police will follow it up only if you contact them!

I have a few more mails from her on my other computer which I will post when I get back to Spain.

Lets win this one.

Nick
nicklittle135
Infant

Postby yourpaljc » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:13 pm

The following ad is a scam & has been used various times on Craigslist by a person calling themselves OLIVIA FLINT living in Aberdeen. Search Google for OLIVIA FLINT & you will find other reports of escrow scams using Craigslist by the same person for camera equipment, musical equipment etc. The rip off I have wasted much time on was very suspicious from the start but I wanted the hard to find item that was advertised so sent numerous emails which were met with vague confusing rubbish trying to draw me into a fake ''DHL'' escrow scam in UK. Fake UK Craigslist ad is:
sale-1056112912@craigslist.org
Please inform the necessary enforcement agencies to try & catch these people. They are responsible for stealing £1000's of pounds from different unfortunate people. Please contact me via email if I can be any further help. I have a trail of emails but of course no contact details for the scumbags running these frauds. This morning I received 20 (!!) emails from fake banks, fake charities, fake ''prize winning'', fake tax rebates, fake begging letters etc., presumably these phishing scams are also connected to ''OLIVIA FLINT''. JC / England
yourpaljc
NewBorn

PreviousNext

Return to Escrow Fraud