OH NO!!!!!!!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Escrow Fraud: Suncro.net

Postby Eric Brewster » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:05 pm

Eric Brewster:
westporter, you were very very lucky to get your friend's merchandise of jewelries back, luckier still to not have lost any thing except abit of money in doing what was right.

Some people in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia, Canada were not as fortunate; a man in Nova Scotia about 30 miles away got scammed out of his life savings of some $20,000 Canadian when he put his money into an semi-escrow reestate mutual fund scam via the internet websites. He was sent emails of an eager company investment councilor that claimed he would make the man's money grow in a few number of months, but when the bank draft was sent and cashed, the investing man never heard from the investment "Councilor" again and got some excuse from the other transaction bank in the USA, that there was an investigation ongoing about the "investment counciling company".

Needless to say, westporter, once burned is better warned, at the present time our local police and the RCMP is looking into this fraud. I think some organization in Ottawa is also helping investigate. JaxHot, when I had learned of this Escrow Employment deal; I was very interested in getting to the bottom of it.......I have an idea of how it may work, if you are interest contact me at my email address.
Eric Brian Brewster
Eric Brewster
Adolescent

Previous

Return to Escrow Fraud