Thank you!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Thank you!

Postby Reaver » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:58 pm

Peg and everyone else that posts here...you will never really know how much I and others appreciate the stuff you guys do here. You saved me 1,600$ by the information you provide here. On top of that you saved me a great deal of emotional stress, that's worth more than the 1,600$. http://www.ukallianceonline.com almost scammed me but because of you guys, I am better educated. I will try my best to do my part and educate others of scams so that they do not get scammed.
Reaver
NewBorn

Postby peg » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:13 pm

Well thank you for the Kudos.... You are definitely one of the fortunate ones. Many only find this site AFTER being the vicitim of fraud. In fact, that's how this site started. I was scammed out of approximately $1500.00. In my anger, frustration, embarassment, and all the other emotions I went through, I decided to use my skills to try and stop (or at least slow down) these types of scammers, so I developed this site. The down side is that I do this all in my spare time, and thus... It doesn't always get updated as quickly as I might like.

Anyway... thanks again for your praise and your postings.

Paul
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Escrow Fraud