Anyone have information @ easy_consign.com

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Anyone have information @ easy_consign.com

Postby paul » Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:28 pm

i was a 'virgin' to selling on ebay or the internet, what a first exposure i've had. i sold an item to a 'Thomas Martin' in Amsterdam who recommended an escrow linked company, 'easy consign'. i was informed by easy consign they were holding the money for the purchase and asked to forward the item. Providing i sent it via a reputable courier easy consign offered free insurance which sounded legit as they would be able to track the item. Miraculously 'Fedex' lost my item in transit so i have no way of knowing if Thomas Martin received his item. After initial correspondance with easy consign reguarding insurance it now seems impossible to contact them. Has anyone out there ever dealt with this 'escrow' company
paul
NewBorn

Postby peg » Mon May 02, 2005 1:18 pm

sounds like you got taken to me.

I would notify fedex about the transaction and see if there is anything that they can do.

Also I would file a report with the IFCC and your local law enforcement. Not that it will get your merchandise back, but at least it will help (statistically) and maybe lawmakers will see the problem and help to do something to resolve it.

Next, I am not sure ifyou have the name of the site correct or not, but I am unable to locate it. The site http://easy_consign.com is not found. That might mean that they have already been shut down.

Sorry I could not be much more help. The only thing I can do as ask you to help join the crusade to stop these sites. The quicker they are found, (and listed on sites like this one) the quicker they show up in search engines.

Paul
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Escrow Fraud