The threats.

Basic General Forum. Topics may be many and varied

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

The threats.

Postby peg » Tue May 01, 2007 5:29 pm

The feedback system for this site generally requires users to "Verify" their email address clicking on a link to validate the user. That validation kicks of an email to notify that there is "New Feedback".

All feedback is stored for a period of time even if it's not validated. I periodically go in to check it out to see what hasn't been validated.

Today I checked, and I am again being threatened. The below is Feedback received (which was not verified by the user)
Date: Monday 30th of April 2007 02:30:13 PM
Name *spammer* you
Email fuckyou@fuckyou.com
Comment YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON....MR. ADMINISTRATOR. IT IS A THREAT!!!
List Add? N
IP Address 66.139.76.17

Log entry :
66.139.76.17 nodomaintransfer24.com - [30/Apr/2007:14:30:12 -0400] "POST /feedback.html HTTP/1.0" 200 6284 "-"
"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3"

I put this up here for comments and suggestions or even just amusement. I can only think that we are having an impact on them as evident by the threats.

Keep up the good work everyone... Report those fraudulent sites. Let's get 'em shut down.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby peg » Mon May 21, 2007 7:00 pm

Another "Interesting" comment on the feedback....

Date: Monday 21st of May 2007 11:37:01 AM
Name: Liciu catalin
Email: cs@bresti.ro
Comment: Please delete my web site from your db ,
my web site don`t make fraud and is not a conartist web site.

My web site is a escrow for person who want make a dela with a person from romania and dont want lose money

Thanks Catalin waiitng your answer

IP Address: 172.168.13.79

So my question to Liciu Catalin is WHY then is YOUR "Legitimate" website using the stolen layout of the "REAL" escrow.com (Which IS legitimate)?

Hmm.....

Take a look at http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=3499 and You decide, however, I think I WON'T be removing it today!
- peg -

If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lightfair » Fri May 25, 2007 4:11 pm

The bresti character also appeared over at aa419.org:

http://forum.aa419.org/viewtopic.php?t=11285
lightfair
Master

Postby Eniac » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:32 pm

Evil villain Gonez Lapuah has killed bresti.ro :twisted:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHH!

Eniac
Eniac
Senior

Postby peg » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:44 pm

:)

Bravo!
- peg -

peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby peg » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:25 pm

Rats.... Their back with a NEW incarnation

:evil:
- peg -

peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

And yet another threat

Postby peg » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:17 pm

Ok, Another interesting "Comment" in the feedback system.

Details as follows:
Date: Saturday 28th of July 2007 03:44:11 PM

Name:Anonymous

Email:anonymous@anonymous.org

CommentYour front page story is admission of a crime, whether intentionally or not. Illegally accessing a websites database is a crime and you can be prosecuted for it. I advise you to stop your activities or you will be reported to your webhosting provider, isp, and the US federal government. Hacking, in any form, is a crime. I dont care about your crusade, stop crying over spilled milk. You are going to accuse the wrong person of fraud one day and they are going to take legal action against you.

IP Address 216.41.24.3

Now, because the email address is faked, I cannot respond to the poster of the feedback, so I hope he/she sees it in here and/or responds.

To this individual, all I can say is that, if a scammer wants to file charges against me for "Hacking" their website, I would be more than willing to address the matter in court. The problem lies in that they would have to make themselves available to the courts at which time I would be happy to present the charges of theft and fraud against them.

I do believe that you do care about my crusade as I believe it is effecting your ability to commit these frauds which only makes me happier. I am no longer "Crying over spilled milk." I got over that many years ago. I am now helping others to "get over it" too!

Sounds like to me, that YOU are upset because WE keep spilling YOUR milk. That makes me sad...... NOT!

Again, feel free to "Report Me" to my ISP, Hostprovider, or The feds... I don't think you will get much ground there either. Why? Because, I am doing the world a service. Perhaps a call to Chris Hansen would be in order too.
Last edited by peg on Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- peg -

peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby georg » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:23 pm

I am now helping others to...

YES :wink:
georg

BENISSIMO!!!!

Postby larisa » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:03 pm

BENISSIMO!!!!!!

very good job, we are doing in this forum
also in italy at the most used website for escrow fraud ...autoscout.it ....the number of advertising of this kind is dramatically decreased
larisa
Infant

Return to General