Goldfingerinternational.com

Basic General Forum. Topics may be many and varied

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Goldfingerinternational.com

Postby ZMAN8537 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:50 pm

Hello, I am new to this site but I am getting ready to purchase a vehicle from an individual and will have to use an escrow service. Has anyone heard of or better yet used Goldfingerinternational as an escrow service? The owner of the car said he has used this site in the past and recommended them, any thoughts or things that I need to be aware of? Thanks any information would be greatly appreciated. Ron
ZMAN8537
NewBorn

Regarding Goldfinger

Postby sond » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:59 pm

Look in the Database.

http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=3693

Sounds strange ain't it: Registered by an asian guy, in US and the ip is in Australia...

Don't
sond
Infant

Postby JaxHot » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:58 am

Of course its a scam site.
We need details.
Who sent you to the site?
What are you supposed to be buying?
Where is the ad?
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ZMAN8537 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:24 pm

The car was listed on AutoTrader.com by a guy that gives his home of record in Homer City, PA (about 60 miles from my home) I contacted him via Email and he stated that he is curently in Alaska on business and will end up staying longer than expected. So he had his car shipped there to avoid rental fees but his company would pay all fees to have his car shipped premium to anywhere in the states. This sounded a little strange as he just posted the add and now all of a sudden he is in Alaska. I was still very interested in the car as the car looks extremely clean and from the pics pretty much flawless. I asked how I would need to go about purchasing the car, this is when he said to register with Goldfingerinternational.com as he has used this site in the past and they would hold the money until I was satisfied with the car and then complete the transaction. I went to the site registered and when I actualy went to try to send the money it was not very clear on the procedure but yet they gave no phone number or real contact information. I tried emailing them and my email was returned undeliverable. This is when I started becoming a little concerned that this might be a scam or something.

I just happened to get on Google and tried to get on the Goldfinger site and seen sites for Escrow fraud and checked this site out and figured I would see if anyone has ever used or heard about Goldfingerinternational before. Since I found this sit about three days ago I emailed the guy saying that I wanted to use a more reputable Escrow service he has not replied back to me.

The info that I have is that the car is listed on Auto Trader.com, it ia a 1991 BMW 318iS for $3500.00 from Homer City, PA The guys name is supposed to be Mark ? The add list the guys phone number but because he is supposed to be in Alaska I did not try it, I just might have to do so to see what happens. Thanks for the info on this as I would probably be $3500.00 poorer with nothing to show for. Thanks again! Ron
ZMAN8537
NewBorn

Postby JaxHot » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:47 am

The ad has been reported to Autotrader as fraud.
The scammer is in Romania.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General