eweb.pk fraud Muhammad Rizwan (aka samreen rizwan)

Basic General Forum. Topics may be many and varied

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

eweb.pk fraud Muhammad Rizwan (aka samreen rizwan)

Postby samm1001 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:54 am

Warning

eweb.pk fraud Muhammad Rizwan (aka samreen rizwan) has a fake website domain registration and web development.

Once you pay the money, for developing website, or domain registration, then he disappears and never comes online or answer your calls.

You will always have frustration with this guy. He is a thief and will steal your money.

They a joint fraud team, And the fraud company members are

Muhammad Nisar Mughal
Muhammad Rizwan aka Samreen Rizwan
Muhammad Usman
Hassn butt

And many more, Just be careful of Punjab, Pakistan.
samm1001
NewBorn

Re: eweb.pk fraud Muhammad Rizwan (aka samreen rizwan)

Postby ewebpk » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 am

Hello every one,
This person naming somthing Hasib Safi, is basically a blackmailer, being a representator of eWeb IT Solutions (Registered NTN holder Company in Pakistan) would like to inform about this guy, he will ask you to develope a very simple project and then send you payment for the work and at the end he will demand for DO MORE, when you will remind him about contract he will try to blackmail you by asking complete my work or i will publish bad comments about you, he is using same behaviour with me any many other web developers is Pakistan, i warn him about his bad behaviour but have no result, at last i have to block his all No,emails,and website. i believe that his false propaganda can't affect eWeb IT Solutions.

Muhammad Rizwan
ewebpk
NewBorn

Return to General