World wide express

Basic General Forum. Topics may be many and varied

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

World wide express

Postby Charnay » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:47 pm

I recently got connected with Morris Steve kerry, he is sending a package through ptsworldwideexpress.shipping@diplomats.com from turkey. I recently received a
Confirmation on Wednesday of its arrival, then on Saturday I received a confirmation that I need to send 1750.00 to the company yo secure certified clearance certificate or package will be confiscated and myself and friend will face drug or money trafficking charges. They sent and name for Moneygram but there's not a wiring receipt number to send. The Iand the Swift code is incorrect for the bank. I receive a letter in all caps stating this is what needs to be done or the box will be open and charges will be made against me. And they are a igitiment Turkish company. I need to know are these people legal.
Charnay
NewBorn

Re: World wide express

Postby lightfair » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:52 pm

It's a typical scam. There is no package and no company, just a phony email address.

How exactly did you get involved in this to start with?
lightfair
Master

Re: World wide express

Postby Charnay » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:26 pm

I met Steve on skype and he said he had something to send me
Some papers for him until he came back from Turkey. I then received a email to confirm my name address
and a confirmation slip so I sent it and they emailed me back to confirm it. After that a stop letter came form the British
Authority in Turkish and English stating I had to send 1750.00 in 74 hours or I would be charged with drug trafficking and money laundering. Needless to say I was very afraid, then I started doing research . He said he was in the military in Syria and I asked him for an address to send him something, he said he didn't have one but I could send it to his friend. I saw your website and took a chance that this may me fraudulent
Charnay
NewBorn

Return to General