New Member here, please help!

Basic General Forum. Topics may be many and varied

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Postby peg » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:52 pm

Frozen wrote:
peg wrote:Of course if you have your doubts, you can always come back here and ask our opinion... I am sure you will get good advice from our forum.

Thank you so much peg!
I really appreciate that! I do agree that eBay attrackts scum and fraud but why on me? I realize that when they saw I had a high priced pruse they looked for other things I sold on ebay and started bidding there. the two people who are bidding both have only bid on my action in the last month. one member registered in august and on within the last 30 days. I will wait to see if they are just new members or like I think, are trying to conn.
Thanks for all the help!
If they offer me escrow then I will make sure to post their info here.
I will have to stop thinking about the "malko" person I guess before I do stuff or arrange stuff that could get me into trouble.
Thanks for teaching me and helping me ever so quickly! I will make sure to support this forum and consider a donation if I have money left over once all christmas gifts have been bought.
Thanks once again. I will check this forum and thread in the future so do let me know if there are other things I should/could do.

best regards,

Frozen

Also be sure to notify eBay if they are fraudulent bidders. This is for multiple reasons... One (of course) is to get them shut down, but second, is that if you incur fees (from posting) that you want to make sure you get them reimbursed. Selling a 900€ purse will incur a pretty good fee if you have to keep re-listing it because of fraud bidders. Don't let eBay off the hook either as they don't do enough to discourage these scammers from ripping people off.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frozen » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:26 pm

thanks peg! I'll have a look and see what that particular auction turns out like. If it ends up going to one fraud person I'll call eBay and tell them to reimburse my money. That was a good tip, thanks again peg :)
Frozen
Infant

Previous

Return to General