isoldit.com

Basic General Forum. Topics may be many and varied

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

isoldit.com

Postby borgy » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:03 pm

anyone heard of these. I am being asked to use them as a sort of escrow service. Apparently the seller has already deposited the goods for sale with them. i send them the money, they send me the goods, they then send money to the seller !

This is what he sent me !

I will make the transaction using i SOLD It services...i SOLD It is the best selling service on eBay. They are guaranteed and recommended by eBay because they verify the sellers that are members with them and you will also have a 7 day return policy.
If you haven't used i SOLD It before I will explain how they work:
They already have the item in their custody packed, insured and ready for shipping. They will contact you with all the details of this sale (they will send you an invoice) and with the payment instructions. You will send the payment to one of their agents that is handling our transaction and after that you will send them the payment information so they can verify It. I will have to make you aware of the fact that I don't know the agent name because they change it in every transaction for security reasons. As soon as they do that the shipping process will start. After you receive the item you will have a 7 day return policy (starting the day you receive the item), in this time you will have to decide if you accept it or not. If you do then you will notify them that you accept it so they can send me the payment. If not, you will return the item in the exact conditions you have received it and they will give you a complete refund. We will also be able to leave feedback for each other after the transaction like it's done on any genuine sale on eBay.
borgy
NewBorn

Postby Earl » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:17 pm

http://www.isoldit.com is offline, server not found.

"You will send the payment to one of their agents" "I don't know the agent name because they change it in every transaction for security reasons" Madre de Dios :roll: Yes, and I suppose when you deposit money in your bank it is normal that they change their name and location for every transaction for security reasons.... Stay away.

Simply, just use se a well known escrow company, as listed here http://escrow-fraud.com/legit-escrow.html , and nothing else.
Earl
Senior

Return to General